Drawings

-Earlier-

Shuichi POV:

Opening the mailbox i see a couple of letters most of them bills, but there was one note. It was from my parents. Grabbing the mail something caught the corner of my eye, the sight of purple hair. Is that Kokichi!? Fully turning around i can verify that's him. Keeping an eye on him i see him stop at a house. Going to the door way he knocks and no one answers. After a couple of minutes i decide to call for him. Before i open my mouth this man comes out of his parked car. Is that Kokichi's father? I see them enter in and my urges tell me to follow them. Sighing i enter my house and go upstairs. If im gonna see him i better look presentable, heading towards my room i grab my hairbrush and hat. After brushing my hair i head down stairs and exiting the door. My heart pounding in my chest.

-present time-

Shuichi POV:

"Shuichi this is a really pretty place, i wanna stay here forever." He said looking at the beautiful pink trees i smile. "Ouma i wanna show you something even more beautiful." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to a hill, on top of it a beautiful sakura tree. Letting go of his  hand i tell him to follow me up. "Come on, it'll be fun." i say slightly running up the hill. He nods ad starts to follow close behind. After a couple of minutes of jogging we arrive. The sun setting in the background and my heart pounding in my chest. We arrange ourselves to sit under the tree and near each other. Sitting down after ouma i see him opening his sketchbook, well just opening the cover of it. Peeking into it i see a picture of a dark brown haired man and light purple haired lady, and in the middle is ouma... "Ouma, who are these people." He gets startled by the question, as he didnt see me peeking. "These are my parents, Hajime Hinata and Chiaki Nanami." He mumbled. "But i thought that long haired man was your father?" He leans his head on the tree. "That's my uncle Kamukura. He was my father's brother. They did everything together, and they cared for each other. Until the event." He mumbled the last part so i couldn't really hear anything expect event. "What was the event?" I asked. His eyes shut as tears roll down, he sighs and begins. "It all started on my birthday. I eating with my parents and uncle kamukura, until this pink haired woman appeared. None of us knew her and we told her to go away, but she didn't instead she sat next to my uncle and started asking him questions. He didnt answer them and instead talked to me. But when the woman started get impatient she started yanking on my uncles hair. His expression getting more annoyed by the second, before he finally snapped, and the woman just stood there and laughed. Grabbing my father's hand they  leave but the woman follows close behind, my mother and i just sat there. Both of us shocked that my uncle could even be annoyed, but before we knew it the sound of screaming inside the house alerted us, my mom rushes in and i just sit there not knowing what to do until i see my father arrive with an angry face, i decide to approach him and tell him what was going on. His face fills with worry as he runs in the house. Leaving me alone with Mikan one of my mom's closest friends. Wrapping my arms around her my tears slightly rolling down. Before i knew it there was a large 'boom' sound and the house was on fire. My eyes were watering before mikan took me away from the house, my eyes seeing the whole place crumble down. After being a couple of meters away she lets me go and tells me to find my uncle, and if i cant find him i should come back to her. Nodding my head i look for my uncle but he wasn't here as i turn around to go back to mikan i see him on the floor tears rolling down as everyone goes to comfort him, but he pushes them away. Going up to him i wrap my arms around and he hugs back, while hugging i heard him mutter something but i didnt catch it so i let slide until a couple of months ago, i've been asking him non- stop but he hasnt told me. But yeah that's technically it." he muttered. "I'm so sorry Ouma you shouldn't have gone through that." Is all i can say before i wrap my arms around him. He sits there before melting into the hug. Hugging for at least a couple of minutes we let go of each other. He sadly smiles before flipping pages of his notebook, looking at every page i see that all of them are realistic looking. But i never see a drawing of himself "Ouma you have a beautiful taste in art, but you should draw yourself y'know." I say booping his nose. He smiles and agrees. "I'll do it just let me start on my uncles." he giggles. He finds a page and places his pencil down, his moves graceful as he draws he softly draws a streak. After like two hours of drawing and admiring he places the pencil on the grass and picks up the book. I look along with him, it came out beautiful. "Ouma that is beautiful." i stare. Turning around i see his face red as he put the book down. "You think so because i think it need a little more detail and-" Grabbing his hands and putting them in mine. "Ouma, it came out beautiful. There's no need to push yourself on something you already achieved. You drew your uncle and that's what you wanted to do, so please be proud of it." I say. His eyes stare at me for a bit before shining bright. "Thank you Saihara! I promise i'll be more proud of my work!" he yelps, making me heart pound of happiness. Smiling in agreement i look at him never noticing how shiny eyes were. "Saihara, i guess i have to go now, its 7:45." He says pulling out his phone. I smile and nod, i get up and stick out a hand to help him up. He smiles in gratefulness as we walk home.