Chapter 8

Once Hermione heard the door close, she turned to Madam Pomfrey.
"I just wanted to have Ron out. This isn't really a topic I want him to be here for."
Pomfrey nodded her head. " and no I haven't had my period yet, but I know I will soon because I'm having the symtoms."
"Yes, well I'll get you something for the pain and then we can talk, okay?" Madam Pomfey suggested. With that Hermiones cramps started to give her problems but she just pushed through it.
"That seems like a great idea." Hemione said while rubbing her abdomen. Pomfrey got to work on getting the potion ready.
Hermione looked around the Hospital wing. She noticed all the rows of beds in rows on each side of the room, each with a bedside table. She smiled as she looked at the pink lilies in each pot on the table. A new respect for her school nurse washed over Hermione.

Once the pain potion was set into her body, all her pain blowed away. She gave a sigh of relief. Madam Pomfrey then grabbed a chair and sat down next to Hermione.
"Miss Granger, I just want you to know that anything you need, I am always here. Your period is not something you should be ashamed of, but I understand your caution."
"Yeah...it was quite embarrassing to pass out in public. But I know that your here for me and all the students at Hogwarts." Hermione stated. She really did appreciate her. Pomfrey gave Hermione a warm smile, her gray eyes crinkling.
"Thank you. Now, if your cramps ever get worse like this, just come to the Hospital and I'll help you."
Hermione nodded and straightened the blanket that was around her. Her eyes started to get heavy and the warmth of the Hospital combined with the potion, made the world slowly slip away. Madam Pomfrey walked away, and into her office. Finally, Hermione succumbed to tiredness and fell into a sweet, sweet sleep.

Sorry for the short chapters! I've just been super busy with school. Thanks for reading and make sure to comment and vote! I'll update as soon as I can but I'm thinking of starting another story to.
♡♡♡♡♡