Blossoming love

Sanemi had already returned to his room for a checkup, leaving Kanae to continue enjoying the flowers. She had been sitting there for hours, mostly hanging out with Sanemi, after all, the blue sky had already turned into a beautiful shade of pink.

"Kanae-Sama! Kanae-Sama!" Kanae turned her head to a breathless Aoi, panting as she ran to her master at her fastest speed. Before Kanae could start, she said, "Shino-Shinobu-sama, s-she's, awake! She's awake!"

Kanae burst into tears of joy, the sparkles in her eyes sparkled brighter than ever, she met with Aoi's sapphire eyes, which were filled with happiness and relief. The girls quickly ran to Shinobu's room, eager as ever to see her. Kanae was laughing all the way, her happiness overwhelmed her, she had so much energy to run around the entire country.

Kanae opened her younger sister's door excitedly, and hugged her tightly. "Oh my gosh! Shinobu! You worried us so much!" The older girl said. Shinobu embraced her sister's hug, "Nee-san! I—" The girls were interrupted by the door being loudly slammed open.

"Tomioka-kun!"

"Where's Kochou?!"

"Oh, yeah, she's here—"

Tomioka broke the hug the sisters were sharing and angrily kissed Shinobu. Ara Ara! Tomioka-kun kissing our Shinobu! Kanae can feel her muscles stretching into a grin. "Tomioka-San, I—" Her sister was blushing, and was at a loss for words. Tomioka angrily shouted at Shinobu, "Why didn't you wake up earlier? Didn't you know how worried I was?! Idiot!" The usually stone-cold Tomioka was now blushing and his face was filled with anger, but Kanae also noticed a sign of relief in his blue eyes.

"Tomioka Giyu! You just kissed me! Say something about it!" Shinobu quickly yelled at the dark haired man. Somehow this triggered Tomioka, he angrily shouted back at her, " BECAUSE, I LOVE YOU DAMMIT!"

"Fufu~~" Kanae giggled. This is too cute! she thought to herself. Shinobu's face was even redder than before, her nervous lips pursed into a smile. Tomioka still looked really mad, "What?!" Shinobu gave out a laughter that sounded like a happy melody. She leaned over to Tomioka's face and gave him a soft peck on his cheek, smiling she said, "I love you too,"

Tomioka immediately broke into a smile, a very handsome one, he looked at Shinobu's purple eyes dreamily and hugged her.

"Ara~~" Kanae said loudly, only to realize she ruined the couple's moment. She clasped her hands over her mouth and ran out of the room.

"So... she's been watching us?"

"... Yup..."