Someone New

Kanae inhaled the morning air as she opened the blinds, she relaxed at the scent of sakura fills her up inside.

She folded her bed neatly, and heard a knock on her door. "S-Shinazugawa-kun! G-good morning!" She felt her cheeks heat up. Sanemi walked up to the black haired girl, he gently held her upper-arm, "Hey, about yesterday... I'm sorry if I scared you, I forgot to wear my top, I'm not a weirdo or anything like Tomioka..."

"Oh, that! I completely understand, don't worry about it!" Kanae tried her best to sound cool, but inside she was freaking out over Sanemi's body she remembered again. Sanemi let out a breath of relief, "Thank God, I'm so glad you weren't weirded out!" He left the room, as Kanae continued to clean up, putting that feeling away.

{ timeskip }

"La la la~" Kanae was walking to see Shinobu, as happy as always, she hummed to a happy tune. Suddenly, she felt herself bump into someone, immediately she jumped up, "I'm really sorry! Are you okay?"

"Ngh... Yeah, I'm fine!" A beautifully-tanned girl with the most luscious red locks answered, her freckles were evenly proportioned and her maroon eyes shimmer like rubies. She had a really beautiful body, and her red kimono had black dragons printed on it.

Kanae quickly helped her up, and patted the dust on her kimono off.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, totally!"

"Great! I'm sorry again!"

"Nah, don't be. I—"

The red haired girl's eyes flickered, excitedly she said, "Aren't you the master of Butterfly Estate? Hi!" Kanae happily broke into a big smile, happy to know that someone new knew her. "I'm Kochou Kanae! And you are...?" Kanae reached her hand out, the red haired girl happily shook it, she happily said, "I'm Kambe Kaida! I'm staying here until my brother recovers from his treatment.
" My brother and I turned into demons when we were both eleven. Luckily, the Butterfly Estate produced more drugs to cure demons, and we were lucky to receive the cure. "
Kanae was very glad to see demons returning to their human state once again, and she was also thankful that her days of fighting were over, once and for all. Kanae squeezed Kaida's hands, smiling again she said, " We're going to be great friends! "