We Love to Dance, The Pools of Tears

EXTERIOR: MASTER GARDEN - MORNING

As we dissolve back to Po's World, Po was in the Master Garden as he sits under the Statue of Oogway with Shifu's Flut, deep in thoughy. He has probably been siting there all night.

Po: (He tries to play the "It Is You (I Haved Love)" on the flute. But he didn't what to play it ruff as he pause) Ugh. Can't even get the notes right. (As he looked worried) Uh, if I could find the Sound of Music. Then I would sing right. But how? How? (Then Po stirs, his ears prick as he hears Singing voice in the distance.)

Singing Voice:
"I know your favorite song
I hear it everyday"

EXTERIOR: THE TRAINING HALL - MORNING

Outside the training hall, Po finally reaches the top of the stairs; out of breath, but pleased with himself. Then he got up, as he walk Quietly, he hides just outside the doorway, as the voice got louder.

Singing Voice:
"Whoever made your smile
Made it to get in my way
And every time you laugh
You make that little sound
It's just the hardest thing
To love you and even now

I know now, you're perfect,
perfect for me"

Po sneak through the doorway, and noticed that the singing came from Poppy and Branch, as they were dancing together, so lovely, and even wave their arms around thinking that they are doing some Kung Fu Moves.

Branch and Poppy:
"What good are words
when they always just get in our way
And it hurts the most just
to know that you don't feel the same,
the same"

Then Branch and Poppy both belches, bringing Po's attention back to him.

Branch: (To Po) What? (Angrily) What, what?! You what me to do something else?!

Poppy: (To his husband, as she clam him down) Branch, clam down! I think we're not in trouble!

Branch: (As he breathe) We're not?

Poppy: Yeah. (To Po) And I thought your were Master Shifu, coming back.

Po: (He gets a glimmer in his eye. And had an idea.) Oh, no need to explain. I just thought you might be Viper. She uses her special dancing ribbon, to work out before practice.

Branch: Wow, that was close.

Po calmly exits and hides just outside the doorway, waiting to see if his hunch is correct. We see Branch and Poppy look to the other side, smile, and both sneak out of sight. The Pop starts to remember something from Shifu's Words.

Shifu's Voice: "Music made itself, from a person who sing, dance, and create the float of the moment. That is why it have come from the heart. That's where the music come from."

Po: (Then he remembers in a whisper voice) And that's the sound of music. And these guys can dance. In a different Kung Fu Movement.

Po rushes back inside and is amazed find Branch and Poppy still dancing to their favorite song, as Poppy use Viper's Ribbon Bow To dance with. Po's disbelief turns into a wise smile.

Branch and Poppy:
"I know now, you're perfect,
perfect for me
I know now, you're perfect,
perfect for me"
(They both spots him and stops)

Poppy: Don't tell Viper.

Po: (As he step forward) Look at you. You are...

Branch: Aw, we didn't do Kung Fu.