Chapter Ten✨

Karin's POVNew York City, New York

Karin's POV
New York City, New York

So when I woke up I remembered last night and I saw I was naked and I looked beside me and Dave wasn't there so I got up and took me a shower and put on my panties and a tube top and I brushed my teeth and washed my face and I layed in bed and scrolled thru ig and Shirley was calling me and I said "hello" and she said "where you at" and I said "you in my business, yea don't do that" and she started laughing and she said "ma letting me bring Tae with me" and I said "cool" and she said "he can touch up your hair before we can go cause we all gon board the same jet" and I said "bet" and Dave knocked on the door and I said "I gotta go Shirley" and she said "bye bitch" and I hung up and Dave had some food in his hand and I said "what's that" and he said "sprite and some pancakes and bacon and eggs" and I said "uh uh period" and he gave me the bag and he sat down and ate and I said "today I gotta go to the mall and go shopping for my mama" and he said "bet" and we was eating and he said "last night, when I was giving you back shots that tattoo looked sexy as a mf" and I started laughing and he said "when you get that" and I said "18" and he said "shit sexy" and I was smiling and when we finished he said "I heard you in the shower this morning, so ima take one and you can get ready" and I said "okay" and I did a natural look with lipgloss and I put on my jumpsuit and shoes then I changed my purse and I straightened my hair and then I patiently waited for Dave to get dressed and I said "bae hurry up" and he said "don't rush me" and I said "boy you so annoying" and I packed my bag and 5 minutes later he was dressed up and he smacked my butt and he said "you look good" and he was rubbing on my butt and I said "thank you" and he grabbed his wallet and I picked up my bag and he said "let's go" and he took my bag out my hand and carried it and we walked downstairs and he put my bag in his Bentley and I got in the passenger and he got in the driver and he pulled off and his phone was ringing and he said "yo...I'm taking my girl to the mall...ight later" and I said "what's wrong" and he said "they want me at the studio" and I said "just drop me off home I'll go by myself" and he said "nah them niggas can wait" and I said "mmhm" and he turned on the radio and we was bumpin to some music and when we got there he held my hand and we walked upstairs cause that's the luxury stores and I said "bae take my picture" and he said "ight ma" and he took em and I posed and I chose the best one and posted it...

KarinJinsui

Liked by daveeast, and 98,628 othersKarinJinsui Daddy took me shopping 😝🖤💲View 563 comments

KarinJinsui Daddy took me shopping 😝🖤💲
View 563 comments

Dave said "I'm daddy" and I said "you wish" and he smirked and said "that's not what you was saying last night" and I said "boy" and we walked in Louis Vuitton and I saw this purse and belt and I said "ma gon love this" and Dave said "bet" and I grabbed the belt and purse and I said "can I get this" and she said "we gon get it from the back" and I put it back and Dave was holding me from the back and was kissing my neck and Dave said "you smell good" and I said "thank you" and the lady came with the purse and belt and I said "how much" and she said "11,000" and Dave said "here" and he paid for it and I said "Dave stop paying for everything" and the cashier said "girl I wouldn't be complaining" and Dave said "word" and we started laughing and she gave him the receipt and I said "stop buying me shit" and he said "when you wimme I pay" and I said "ight" and we walked around and did a lil shopping and then once we finished we left and Dave helped me take my shit in my condo and once I got there I put the shit up and I cleaned up...

Sorry for the short chapter🥺