Chapter Nineteen✨

KarinJinsui New York, New York

KarinJinsui
New York, New York

I woke up to my alarm blaring at 9:15 so I got up cause I had to open my shop and I thought about Dave, do I really trust him? and are we meant to be together? And this might be the storm she talking bout, buh a storm is something big and this ain't big and so I went in my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and then I hopped in the shower and washed down and Dave East music played in the background and then I got out and dried off and I oiled down and put on my lotions and then I put on my bra and panties set and my purple robe and then I threw on some short a crop top and some crocs and I turned my wig so it don't look as crooked and I grabbed my phone, purse and keys and then I walked out my condo and got in the elevator and rode to the lobby and I had a big ass box and I grabbed my mail and walked to my range and I forgot white label(hair brand) gave me a lot of shit and I opened it and I had some black curly bundles, 2 black straight wigs, black/brown wig, 1 blonde wig, and a red firey wig, and a grey wig and so I put the hair back in the box and sat it in the trunk and then I pulled off and went to Starbucks and grabbed my pink drink and then I went to my shop and I saw my workers outside and I said "I'm sorry I'm late" and Ashley said "your fine" and I opened the door and they walked in and I said "there's a shipment at 12, there coming through the back door. Dont forget or your ass is fired" and I walked out and my phone was ringing and I said "hello" and it was my girl Kim (she do my waxes) and I said "hello" and she said "hey Karin, instead of coming tomorrow, come today in like a hour" and I said "girl you lucky I'm near there" and she said "good" and I said "see you" and she said "see you" and I was so happy cause she do the best waxes and so I stopped to get gas then I drove to her shop and when I got there I walked in and I said "Karin Clarke" and Kim came and said "come on kar" and I followed her and she said "you can get undressed I'm going to go pee" and I said "okay" and I stripped and kept my bra on and put on the robe and when she came back she prepared her wax and she said "you getting the full body" and I said "yes ma'am" and she begin the waxing process and it took about a hour and ma called me and I said "hello" and she said "you wanna come to lunch with me and luz, matter fact your coming, meet us at shaking crab" and I said "ma give me 3 hours" and she said "okay" and Kim said "your all done" and I got up and she said "get dressed and meet me at the front desk" and I said "okay" and I put on my messy outfit and I went to the desk and I said "here" and I gave her 500 and she said "I can't take this" and I said "yes you can thank you for being here" and we hugged and she said "you will forever be welcome here" and I smiled and walked to my range and pulled off and drove to my condo and when I got there I took my box in and I went up the elevator and too my condo and when I got there I felt like putting on a dress since it's 80 degrees outside so I went in my room and put on my dress and flats then I went and pulled my wig off and I cut the lace for my new wig and applied it with freeze spray (cause with freeze spray it's easy to take it off" and then I wet it and put hella moose on it and then I did my makeup and put pink lip gloss on and then I went and grabbed my phone and went in the mirror and I posed and took hella pictures and picked my favorite and posted it...