Chapter Twenty-Eight✨

Karin ClarkeNew York, New York

Karin Clarke
New York, New York

3 weeks later...

For the last 4 days I been waking up throwing up all morning and im tired of it and Vonna stayed with me last night and I had a fever and so when I woke up Vonna was sleep and so I got on my phone and I had the urge to throw up so I ran to the bathroom and threw my brains out and I hate feeling like this and Vonna came and said "are you okay" and I said "Vonna I'm throwing up, how the hell can I be okay" and she said "I'm just gon go fix you some soup before I cuss your ass out" and I stood up and washed my face and brushed my teeth and I went in the kitchen and sat at my island and Vonna gave me it with some water and she said "I scheduled you a doctor appointment to see if your pregnant" and I said "why I'm not even pregnant" and she said "I don't know when the last time you and Dave had sex" and I thought back to the day we came back from LA and he fucked me and left and I said "when we came back from LA" and she said "it's been almost 4 weeks and your getting pregnancy symptoms" and I said "I can't be pregnant tho" and she said "did y'all use protection" and I said "yea I think so" and she said "yo ass don't even know" and I said "you right" and she said "it's this brilliant obgyn and her name doctor hernandez and she's good" and I said "Vonna I really don't think I'm pregnant so what's the point in going" and she said "prove it by going, and afterwards we can go eat and if your pregnant I'll pay for food and if your not you pay for food" and I said "okay" and she said "you gotta get pretty tho cause you been looking like a bum" and I said "fuck you bitch" and she said "I'm finna go in my condo and get ready" and I said "ight" and I walked to the bathroom and took me a hot shower then once I got out i moisturized my body and I went in my closet and I took some pieces from my shop and made it a outfit and I grabbed my purse and put my wallet and lipgloss in there and packed it and then I put on my outfit and I went in my beauty room and styled my hair and then I put on my makeup and my lipgloss from I.A.N. Cosmetics and then once I was finished I locked up my condo and I walked to Vonna crib and I knocked and she said "I was just about to get you you ready" and I nodded and we went to the elevator and went to the lobby and I said "take my picture" and I posed and she took it and we walked to her Range Rover and she pulled off and I posted my pic..

KarinJinsui

Liked by juicegyal, and 78,684 othersKarinJinsui  Pricey Mami💲🖤👻 jacket @shopkarinjinsui View 554 comments

KarinJinsui  Pricey Mami💲🖤👻 jacket @shopkarinjinsui
View 554 comments

Then it took a hour before we even got there and Vonna said "you nervous" and I said "girl Ian never nervous" and she said "and okay" and we got out and we walked inside to the front desk and she said "hi" and I said "I'm Karin Clarke I have a obgyn appointment" and she said "yes can you please fill out this form" and it took 20 minutes to fill it out and I gave her the clipboard back and we was on our phone and I'm guessing the doctor came out and she said "Karin" and I said "yes" and she said "hi Karin, I'm dr Hernandez and I will be your obgyn" and I said "nice to meet you" and we walked to the room and she said "take your jacket off" and I took it off and she said "I'm gonna draw some blood" and I sat there and she drew some and put a band aid on the spot and she said "I'll be back in 20 minutes" and I said "okay" and Vonna said "you ain't scared yet" and I said "no" and she said "dumb ass" and I started laughing and 20 min passed and the obgyn came in and I said "what happened" and she said "well your pregnant" and Vonna said "free food" and I said "no this can't happen" and she said "let's see your stomach" and I lifted up my shirt on the verge to cry and I said "doc can you give us like 15 minutes" and she said "of course" and she walked out and I said "Vonna I can't do this, I can't have Dave baby I can't" and she said "I'm here for you" and I said "Vonna he hit me" and she said "hell nah when did he do that" and I said "in LA when I fought his bm" and she said "Karin has he hit you since then" and I said "no" and she said "you don't need him in yours or this baby life" and I said "I know buh I'm in love with him" and she said "Karin no" and I said "Vonna I can't hide his daughter from him" and she said "I know buh that one hit can turn into constant hits" and I said "I agree I'm thinking bout moving with Shirley until the baby is 1" and she said "good idea" and the doctor said "are you ready" and I nodded and she rubbed the gel on my stomach and she said "your 3 weeks and Your baby is as big as a vanilla bean seed, You ovulated this week, and the moment you've been waiting for has finally arrived: You've conceived! Meaning your soon-to-be-fetus has started on its miraculous transformation from solitary cell to bouncing baby boy or girl and Once it arrives during week 4, it will implant itself in the uterine wall and grow for the next nine months. In other words, congratulations! You've got yourself a baby-in-the-making, ready to begin the incredible journey that will end in your arms." And I said "so when will I have a tummy" and she said "since your skinny give it 3 weeks" and I said "good"...

Do you think kar should keep the baby from Dave?