Chapter Sixteen✨

Karin Clarke
Oahu, Hawaii

When I woke up Dave was outside smoking so I got up and went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face and when I was done I walked out and I said "Dave" and he said "what ma" and I said "why you been so distant, you acting weird" and he said "Ian doin nothin, I been texted my bm" and I said "why you texting her ass" and he said "she tryna take my daughter away since I went on this damn trip" and I said "so what you gon do" and he said "ion know that's what I'm tryna figure out today" and I said "oh" and Shirley came in and said "breakfast done" and I said "we gon be down" and she nodded and closed the door and I walked to Dave and kissed his cheeks and said "I got you" and he said "mmhm" and I rolled my eyes and then I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs and made me a plate and sat down and I said "so how today goin" and pops said "we gon take time to pack after breakfast and then we taking yo momma to lunch and after that we getting on the jet to go home" and I said "okay so we taking our stuff with us" and he nodded and I said "okay" and then Dave came and fixed him a plate and Clarence said "wassup bro" and Dave said "nothing cooling" and he said "that's wassup" and ma came and sat down and said "it's my birthday" and I said "duhh" and she said "you mad cause it's not your birthday" and I started laughing and she said "it's nice to celebrate my birthday with family" and we said "love youuu" and she said "where my gifts" and pops said "wait til lunch" and she said "damn y'all need to hurry up then" and he said "retarded ass" and we started laughing and Luz said "you getting good with applying wigs" and I said "thank you" and then we was all chatting and once we was finally done me and Dave walked to my room and we sat down and I said "I'm finna take a shower" and he said "ight" and I walked in the bathroom and took me a nice shower and I put on my thong and bra then I went in me and Dave room and grabbed my make up bag and did my makeup while he jumped in the shower and I went for a natural subtle look with some nude lipgloss and then I put water and moose in my hair and then I lotioned down and put on my jumpsuit and then I started cleaning up our room and packing my bag and then I made sure I had everything in there and I said "Dave you better pack" and he said "I am can I get dressed first" and I said "don't catch a attitude with me cause Ian do shit to ya ass" and I layed down and got on my phone and then a hour passed and Dave said "get ya shit we bout to leave" and I grabbed my bags and we walked downstairs and pops said "ight family" and we put our shit in the van and we got in our seats and they pulled off and went to the dinner place and I said "Shirley can you take my picture" and she said "yea baby" and she took it and I posted it...

KarinJinsui

Liked by therealkylesister, and 101,828 others KarinJinsui Them other girls playing catch up✨View 660 comment

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Liked by therealkylesister, and 101,828 others
KarinJinsui Them other girls playing catch up✨
View 660 comment

Then we all sat down and ate and then ma opened up all her gifts and her birthday was a success and then we hopped on the plane back to New York....

Sorry for the short chapter it's a filler chapter‼️

P•O•S•S•E•S•I•V•E✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें