Part 3: Alliance

Narrator's POV

One day, Stoick received word that a man known as Drago Bludvist was planning to attack Berk, along with his massive Dragon Army.

Stoick knew that even his best fighters wouldn't be able to last long against an armada of that size, especially with Dragons involved, so he did the most sensible thing he could; make an alliance with the Dragon Master.

Astrid's POV

Stoick told us of the upcoming battle, explaining why we will need the Dragon Master's help. The Dragon Master is known to have a whole fleet of Dragons himself, which will be needed if we are to win. I completely agreed with his reasonings, and Stoick said he would ask some of the tradesmen to send our message to the Dragon Master.

The message did get through to him, as a few days later, we received a reply, saying he would arrive in a few days  time with his Dragons to help us.

I was glad that he was coming, but also slightly nervous. And not because of the Dragons. Hiccup has shown me what they are truly like, so I have nothing against them, but just nervous because of the Dragon Master. What would he be like? Would he be hard and cruel, like most Vikings, or would he be something completely different? I guessed we could only wait and see.

228 words