(10) first impressions

Once we arrived, I was rather quiet walking to god knows where. I was only following Hannibal and Will, they didn't speak much and I was still confused on why Hannibal was working with the FBI. Was it a side job? Or was the psychiatry a side job?
"Will Alana be there?" I hear Hannibal ask.
"Maybe, all I know is that there's a girl gone missing that has similar facial features and hair colour to the other dead or missing girls." Will suggested that the murderer was killing only females who looked identical, but to who? Also, who was Alana?Hannibal looked behind to see if I was still with them. He smiled at me, I smiled back. We entered Jack Crawford's office.
"Hello Jack" Hannibal said. Jack was sitting by his desk, a very stern look was on his face and was looking at some files.
"Hello Dr. Lecter. How are you?" Jack put a smile on his face after seeing Hannibal, he seems fond of him.
"That's enough, boys. I need to talk to Will." A woman walks in, her hair seemed very silky and was curled. Hannibal moved rather close to me, our fingers touched and Jack intervened.
"And who is this young lady and what is she doing here?" Jack didn't seem to like the fact I was here.
"Sorry I don't mean to intrude but-" before I could introduce myself, Hannibal says something.
"She is a patient of mine. I believe she could be key to this case" Hannibal never told me that I could be key to this case, unless he is only saying it so I could tag along.
"I see." Jack looks back at his files. I start to walk towards the board. 8 girls were on the board, they all had similar weight, height, appearance and hair colour and style. Hannibal walked behind me to also look at the board.
"I think he has-"

"A daughter"

I look behind me to see Will and I said 'a daughter' at the same time. Alana, Jack and Hannibal all look at each other, in shock, but impressed. Me and Will stared at each other in fascination.
"Impressive work you two" applauded Jack.
"Yea but how do you both know this?" Alana was suspicious of our knowledge.
"It's a vibe" I say.
"I feel it" Will says.
I look back at Hannibal and I see his smirk.
"What else do you two feel in your bones?" Questioned Jack.
"He doesn't think it's murder" I suggested
"He thinks it's a mercy kill" says Will.
"So we're dealing with a mad man?" Jack said, slightly lost and what me and Will are saying.
"I think I need to go to the bathroom." I interrupt.
"Course, follow me" Alana leads me to the women's bathroom.
"I will wait here" she smiles to me. I smile at her gratitude. I walk into the bathroom and freshen up. I look at myself in the mirror. I see that I have big bags under my eyes, so I decide to splash water onto my face. I start the tap and there's blood coming out instead of water. I turn off the tap quickly and I close my eyes and count to 10. Scared, I tried the tap again. It's water again, I splash myself in my face and I wipe the water off using my jacket. I leave the bathroom and Alana is stood there waiting, as she promised.
"You better now?" She smiles at me.
"Yea, thank you for taking me here and waiting for me" I was very grateful for her.
"It's alright"
She guides me back to the group and that's when we decide to go to one of the missing girls parents house.