(29) Sinners

Hannibal slowly put his car to a holt and then I sighed. He turned his whole body to face me.
"Would you like me to help you with your bag?" He offered, trying to be nice.
"No" I simply said, grabbing my bag and getting out the car. Hannibal swung open his car door and closed it behind him, adjusting his suit. He jogged to catch up to me.
"I believe I'm remembering an event that happened here" he added. I hauled my bag behind my shoulder and glanced at him, confused.
"You helping me to my office, where he shared our first kiss" he smiled at me. I looked away from him, still angry.
"Charming..." I stood by his door for him to unlock it.
"I said sorry, what more do you want from me?" He asked, unlocking his door. He seemed angry yet calm.
"Shouldn't of done it in the first place. It's like murdering someone and apologising" I pushed past him and started to walk up his stairs to the guest room.
"Over the top,  I think that was, Grace" I knew he watching me walk up the stairs. From what he's like, I imagined he went to the kitchen. I shut the door instead of slamming it and I unpacked my bag. It was simply just my clothes, I remembered I promised I would scrub the blood off his shirt so I unbuttoned his shirt and undid my belt. My belt and underwear was probably the cleanest thing I had, everything else was splurged with blood that was turning brown.
I looked in my bag I ran away with and pulled out some black Pyjamas. They felt silky and made me feel confident. It showed the shape of my body and I was never usually confident showing it off, except in this.
(Photo credited to dancemagicdancex)

I put on some fluffy socks and I grabbed all the bloody clothes and went downstairs to get warm, soapy water

I put on some fluffy socks and I grabbed all the bloody clothes and went downstairs to get warm, soapy water. I walked into the kitchen, adjusting my pyjamas and Hannibal was cooking what seemed to be liver. He raised his brows and smiled at the sight of me, trying to hide his face by looking down at the pan. I walked past him and started to add warm water in the sink, I squirted some fairy liquid in the water and began to scrub at the clothes. I learnt how to do this when I started my period, I had to wash out my blood so it wouldn't stain. The buttons kept catching on each other and it annoyed me, I dipped the shirt in the water as the final step and viewed to see if the blood was out. It wasn't and I got too tipped off.
"Stupid fucking buttons" I murmured, going to scrub the shirt again.
"Would you like some assistance?" He offered, stepping behind me. I sighed in defeat...
"Yea..." He stood extremely close to me, he flowed his fingers into mine and guided my hands in scrubbing the shirt. He rested his head on my shoulder and I could see his sleeves rolled up, showing his veining arms. I felt his breathing on my arm.
"Check if it is clean" he said, letting go of my hands and stepping back a tiny, tiny, TINY bit. I pulled the shirt out the water and saw the blood had gone. I smiled that I didn't have to deal with it anymore.
"Hard part is done" I said, avoiding to thank him.
"Manners..?" I bet he was smirking behind me. I rolled my eyes and avoided to smile.
"Thank you" I spat out. I saw his smile in the window reflection and I saw it slowly went deformed. My arms were covered in blood and I was holding someone's dead body, looked to be Marcus but I couldn't tell from how red it was. I blinked in shock and saw Hannibal wasn't behind me, it was Garret Jacob Hobbs. I dropped the shirt in the water and spun my body back, it was only Hannibal.
"Is everything okay?" He asked. I looked around the room before nodding slowly. He didn't seem to fully believe me but the meat started sizzling and he had to return back to it. I faced back to the sink, avoiding the window and I pulled the shirt out. I hung it on a coat hanger and left it on a door frame, with a towel under it to catch the drips. I avoided to look at Hannibal because I still wanted to seem mad at him. I started to scrub at the waist coat and I heard sizzling and flames behind me, assuming it was the food.