Chapter Thirteen

Hi, yes this is abnormal, but there is canon-typical violence in this, but also mentions of certain childhood trauma for Andy. Just be careful, y'all!

𝘼𝙣𝙙𝙮'𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝘼𝙣𝙙𝙮'𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 dad was working against the gods. She didn't know why, but apparently he really wanted her on his side. Enough to stage this stupid debate, that is.

She grinned. "I doubt it. I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm pretty stubborn."

Janus cleared their throats again.

"Mr. Mo—" the right side began.

"You fool!" The left side shrieked. "Just shut up and let me do the talking!" The right side quieted down, looking ashamed. "As I was saying, your dad will make his first point, then you will make your rebuttal and your first points, and so on."

"Do you understand that, dad?" Andy asked.

"Why do you ask?" He looked at her, genuinely confused.

"Well, you didn't know what biased meant earlier, so I thought you might need some help." She shrugged. "Do you?"

He glowered at her. "I don't need any help!"

She raised her hands in mock surrender. "Oh, sorry, I just—"

Janus's left face coughed wildly. His right face was still sulking.

"Your first point, sir," the left face said, bowing to Andy's dad.

He cleared his throat and shuffled his cards noisily. "I think that you truly and honestly agree with Luke and his ideals."

"Proof?" Andy asked, quirking her eyebrow. Her mind was racing, trying to stall for time while she came up with a response.

Her dad smirked. "I've been in your mind."

Andy shrugged. "That's good enough proof, I suppose." She leaned forward, staring him directly. "You fail to realize the most important thing, though. I may agree with some of his ideas, but I am not a traitor that sides with Kronos and his monster minions."

"You could be." He smirked. "Not all monsters are bad. Like the telkhines you befriended."

"I will not help in the destruction of Camp Half-Blood or demigod society." Andy said. "Hank, Chad, Brad, and Nick are exceptions. Monsters live to hunt and kill heroes."

"But the demigod society relies so heavily on the gods, who, as you know, are lazy deadbeats." Her dad said. "And—"

"Says you."

He rolled his eyes. "As I was saying, if the gods fell, the demigod camp could be free from—"

"Hold up, hold up." Andy said. "Why would we want to be free from them?"