Baby On The Doorstep

Sayakas pov

I hummed a tune to myself as I swept the floor. It was a song from my time as a pop sensation. Oh those were the days. The stage lights, the speaker's vibrating the stage beneath my feet. It was such an exciting time in my life but at my age it's best I settle down. Besides...

"Good morning love" mukuro yawned as she walked downstairs.

I smiled to myself. I have a beautiful wife to share it with. What more could I ask for?

"Morning darling" I walked up and kissed her on the cheek "you slept in quite a bit love. You must have been working so hard"

"Of course darling. I have to provide for the both of us" she gave me a tired smile.

"I wish I could help more" I sighed.

"My love You help plenty by giving a clean house and warm food to come home to" she said reassuringly.

"Speaking of warm food I should get your breakfast on the table" I gave her a quick peck on the cheek before heading to the kitchen.

Yeah our lives are pretty ordinary now but we wouldn't have it any other way. A simple life with my hardworking wife. What more could I ask for-

My thoughts were cut off by the doorbell ringing. Mukuros head shot up from her fry in interest. We don't normally get visitors.

We walked over to the door and opened it, only to be greated by a blonde haired baby in a basket...