Family Outing

Sayakas pov

"Come on kids it's time to go" I called out to my family. My wife, son and his girlfriend Carly came rushing out of the room. Carly has quickly became part of the family. She's just so good at bringing Itachi out of his shell. It reminds me of me and mukuro when we were young.

"Okay is everyone ready? Then let's go!"

*Time skip*

We arrived at the restaurant where keade gonta and my little granddaughter grace were waiting.

"Hello darling it's so good to see you" I hugged her "oh little grace has gotten so big!"

"Yeah she's started eating recently" her eyes lit up with pride as she spoke.

"Oh honey that's wonderful. Ah she reminds me so much of you when you were a baby" I looked at the baby lovingly.

"Oh you must be the girl who stole my brother's heart" keade walked up to Carly.

"Yes I'm Carly nevermind. Nice to meet you" she shook her hand "Itachi told me that his sister was beautiful and talented but I had to see it to believe it!"

"Hehe I like this one Itachi. You better hold on to her" keade elbowed him playfully.

"I'll try my best" he chuckled.

We sat at the table and talked about whatever while we waited on our food. After we finished we went home with full stomachs and light hearts. I have a wonderful family.