Piano Lessons

Sayakas pov

"And now you move your hands like this" the teacher instructed her.

"Yes ma'am" she said sweetly.

I've discovered that my daughter has a talent for the piano. So being the good parent I am I took her to get some piano lessons. I hope she's enjoying herself.

After a while her teacher came out to me. I stood up, feeling a little nervous.

"Well how'd she do?" I asked.

"Your daughter is the most talented student I've ever had" she muttered in disbelief "miss ikusaba if you nurture her talent just right I can see her winning many awards, even playing piano professionally"

"Really?" I gasped.

She nodded.

"Then I'll be sure to nurture it. Thank you ma'am!" I bowed greatfully.

"It's what I do dear" she smiled before walking away.

Then keade came out all smiles "I've never played a real piano before. Thank you for taking me momm-" I cut her off with a hug.

"Mommy's so proud of you sweetheart" I kissed her on the forehead "now let's go get some ice-cream to celebrate"

"Ok" she jumped up and down excitedly.

I smiled and took her hand as we walked to the ice-cream parlor. I have a naturally talented daughter. I wonder if daddy felt this proud when I became a star...