𝐂𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 ━━ Broken Crown

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"lift with your knees, atlas
the heavens are a burden
but in the starlit ink of
constellations
you have written:

endure"

weight - a.j.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐀, 𝐈 have a proposition for you."

Vocal chords ripped to shreds, Elara glowered at Voldemort. Whatever deal he had, she would rather throw herself into an erupting volcano than take it. He could offer her a million dollars, to let her go, to throw himself into an erupting volcano, she would refuse. There was nothing he could offer her in a million universes that would even make her consider taking his offer.

"You and I could achieve great things if we worked together."

This again.

"I have already pushed the boundaries of greatness. I have immortality in my grasp. . . . but there are things I cannot do without your added power. I offered you this once before, and usually I am not a man who asks twice. So, Elara Callisto Tonks, will you join me? Will you further push the limits of all that is possible?"

Elara's features were pulled into a look of disgust. She said nothing.

"With you, I can harness the power of the shadows I know you see. . . . I can make them into my soldiers, fighting without question, their loyalty never wavering."