𝐂𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕 ━━ Everybody Wants To Rule The World

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

welcome to your life, there's no turning back

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

i'm the commander.
no one fights for me

― lexa, the 100

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 by people, all asking her questions. Harry gone off to search for the diadem and Ron and Hermione were in the Chamber of Secrets, collecting Basilisk Fangs. For now, she was alone. As she answered question, Elara observed the preparations of war. Fred, George, and Aurora were handing out Molotovs, Seamus was happier than Elara had ever seen him, and Corrine and Oliver were threateningly patrolling the skies.

The first casualties of the battle were already strewn across the passage ahead: The two stone gargoyles that usually guarded the entrance to the staffroom had been smashed apart by a jinx that had sailed through another broken window. Their remains stirred feebly on the floor.

Ron and Hermione had agreed to meet back up once they gathered enough Basilisk fangs, but since there was only so many hours until midnight, Elara took it upon herself to find them.

She passed portrait after portrait, and the painted figures raced alongside her, wizards and witches in ruffs and breeches, in armor and cloaks, cramming themselves into each others' canvases, screaming news from other parts of the castle. As she reached the end of this corridor, the whole castle shook, and Elara knew, as a gigantic vase blew off its plinth with explosive force, that it was in the grip of enchantments more sinister than those of the teachers and the Order.