Chapter 4

The next day, Meng Yang returned home with the people who moved the company. As soon as he entered the house, he saw that everyone in this family was waiting for him. When they saw Meng Yang coming in, they felt a little embarrassed.

Meng Yang was too lazy to pay attention to them, and took people directly upstairs to pack his important things and then moved away.

After Meng Yang led people upstairs, his father, stepmother, and Yu Junchen followed carefully to see what Meng Yang brought so many people to do.

They thought that Meng Yang brought someone to throw Jun Chen's things out, but he saw him take him into his own room and told three of them who needed to be packed and taken away. Several other people went to his mother's study.

There are some very important things in this study, so there are two kinds of locks, password and key. Only Meng Yang can open this door.

"Meng Yang, are you planning to move out?" Zhao Juan and Yang Su glanced at each other, then looked at Xiang Meng Yang and continued, "Meng Yang, I know you are angry, but we really are I did n’t want to hurt you, so I kept concealing you, and things like emotions cannot be forced ... "

"Did I say who am I trying to force?" Meng Yang interrupted her and said, "If you want to see it, stand still and don't stop them from moving things."

"Meng Yang! This thing is clearly what you did too much!" Yang Su said with his father's majesty and posture: "Ranging Luo Sheng, whether it is for you or the company, is very uncomfortable. Reasonable thing! Besides, Luo Sheng did not marry you. Whoever he wants to be with is his freedom, even if he is not Jun Chen, it will be other people. You should be glad that Jun Chen is with him, otherwise you will This kind of thing, the company is going to be destroyed in your hands, do you know? "

"Every word you say makes me feel sick, can you shut up?" Meng Yang said blankly.

"Meng Yang, I know this matter to you is definitely unacceptable for a while. In fact, Jun Chen is very guilty and uncomfortable in his heart, and it is already a punishment for you to let so many people talk about him mocking him. He has passed. Luo Sheng is now particularly angry. Jun Chen has already asked you to intercede with Luo Sheng. You can apologize to Luo Sheng in person and let him calm down. Even if this matter has passed, okay? "

Zhao Juan and Yang Su sing a white face and a black face one by one, both soft and hard to Meng Yang, both want him to apologize to Luo Sheng in person, let Luo Sheng save some face, but also want him not to care about Jun Chen, let Yu Jun Chen can continue to live in this home.

Meng Yang's mother took over from his maternal grandfather. This company mainly deals in perfumes, aromatherapy, essential oils and other products. Although it is not a big company or a big brand, it is also a small old brand in the industry because of its high cost performance , So it is very popular with ordinary people.

Meng Yang's mother is very good at doing business, but he didn't inherit his grandpa's gift in perfumery. Meng Yang is also the same. Although he learned the knowledge of perfumery from a young age, his talent in perfumery can only be considered okay. The sense of smell is not particularly sensitive, and the quotient is not very high, which is completely incomparable with Yu Junchen, who later won the title of perfume genius.

Meng Yang ’s grandfather left more than fifty books to his mother on perfumery, incense, and aromatherapy, which were handed down from generation to generation by the Meng family ancestors. The contents recorded in the book are all upset, some are still replaced by symbols. When Meng Yang was young, his mother taught him the correct way, and told him that he must never forget. But in the previous life, although Meng Yang was correct, because the sense of smell is not sensitive enough, and the sense of smell is not a very high reason, he cannot understand and understand the profound content of the book. But after rebirth, Meng Yang went to read these books again and found it easier to understand.