Chapter 76

Meng Yang put the child to sleep early, leaning on the bed, looking at the contents of the notes on the screen of the tablet computer, while waiting for Luo Xiu and Frenson to arrive in the room.

As soon as Luo Xiu entered, Meng Yang sat up. After Luo Xiu approached, he hugged him tightly and said, "I miss you ..."

"I know." Luo Xiu lowered his head and kissed Meng Yang's face. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Huh." Meng Yang nodded.

When Luo Xiu came out of the bathroom, Meng Yang leaned in his arms and felt very at ease. He closed his eyes and asked, "What are you doing during the day? Then the **** is mysterious and hides me again. Changing clothes, changing cars again, it's impossible to really just surprise me? "

"Cheng Kang is dead." Luo Xiu said calmly, as if to say that today's weather is not bad.

"When did it happen?" Meng Yang suddenly opened his eyes and suddenly thought that other students were talking about the car accident and connected everything back and forth. He seemed to understand.

"Just today, it was determined to be dead."

"It was an accident, or ..."

"You only need to know that it was an accident. Others don't have to think about it or ask." Luo Xiu didn't want Meng Yang to know these things.

"I know." Meng Yang closed his eyes again and stopped thinking and asking.

Luo Xiu was relieved to let Meng Yang come here because he knew that no one could move Meng Yang on Frenson ’s site, and Frenson had assured him that he would definitely ensure Meng Yang ’s safety, even Luo Xiu did not expect that Cheng Kang and Cheng Sheng would be so stupid that they wanted to kidnap Meng Yang at Frensen's site. They dared to act like this and take action. Luo Xiu would never let them go. This time, Luo Xiu didn't need to do anything personally, and Frenson solved them. After all, this is Frensen's territory, and Luo Xiu is not good at winning, so he did not participate.

Although Meng Yang didn't think about Cheng Kang anymore, before he fell asleep, he couldn't help but think that Master Cheng would definitely have a heart attack if he knew this, if he could even support it In the past, he was also a strange person.

…………………………

After receiving the news that Cheng Kang died on the spot in the accident, Mr. Cheng immediately fainted and was taken to the hospital for rescue.

The people of the Cheng family are now in a state of panic. Cheng Kang has determined to die. If the old man Cheng can't hold on to it, then the Cheng family will really be over.

Mr. Cheng woke up after being in a coma for two days, but it was difficult to even say a word. After all, he was old and had a heart disease. , But how did Kang Kang die, he wanted to understand, otherwise he could not swallow the breath, and Luo Xiu first thought of it.

The news that Grandpa Cheng got was that when an inmate escaped his pursuit, he accidentally hit Cheng Kang's car, which was an accident.

Mr. Cheng was naturally unwilling to believe that this was really an accident. After telling Mr. Cheng all the things Cheng Kang and Cheng Sheng had done under Mr. Cheng Kang, Mr. Cheng immediately knew what was going on, if Cheng Kang is still alive, he will scold him for being stupid. Before doing this kind of thing, he would dare to make a good idea without consulting him, but when there are no more people, who can he scold? Cheng Sheng is still in a coma, whether he can wake up is not necessarily.

Mr. Cheng asked people to take Cheng Kang back for a good burial. He knew he was going to die, he renewed his will, and called his family to account for the future.