Chapter 60

Meng Yang sat in the car and looked at his son lying in the baby blue.

"Come close your eyes and go to sleep, how can you let me go if you look at me like this?" Meng Yang touched his son's face with his finger and said, "Did you not want me to go, so you did it on purpose?" Looking at me? Usually you are asleep at this time. "

Luo Xiu had long expected that it would be such a reluctant scene, so he specially sent Meng Yang to the school in advance.

"I'm leaving." Meng Yang looked at Luo Xiu and said, "There are only two classes today. I will go to your office after class."

"Huh." Luo Xiu nodded with a smile, this is the fifth time Meng Yang has said this.

"What are you laughing at?" Meng Yang stretched his hand in dissatisfaction and pinched his waist.

"I'm laughing. I may have waited for your two classes today. You are still saying this." Luo Xiu raised his hand and touched Meng Yang's hair. "If you can't bear it, go to the company with me." . "

"The time for the two classes is just over. He passed the time when he slept. I can do it." Meng Yang seemed to have made a lot of determination. After kissing his son's forehead, he opened the car door and looked at Luo Xiu Say: "I'm gone. Remember to hug him when he is awake."

"Got it, just kiss him, don't you kiss me again?" Luo Xiu put Meng Yang in his arms and kissed him deeply for a while before letting go of him.

Meng Yang took a deep breath, then pushed the door open and got out of the car. He walked forward quickly, as if he could not help turning around and rushing back into the car if he took a slow step.

Luo Xiu watched Meng Yang's back disappear before letting the driver drive.

"Meng Yang." Wu Feng saw Meng Yang walking in and said to him with a smile: "You look now, it's very different from the previous feeling."

After sitting down, Meng Yang smiled and asked, "What's different?"

"It feels like the whole person exudes a kind of light." Wu Feng looked at him and asked, "You are going back to college to study now, can you afford your children?"

"When I was studying, the babysitter would take good care of him, and Uncle Luo would also accompany him." Meng Yang said: "Uncle Luo doesn't want me to give up what I want to do because I have a baby, and I don't think it should be I gave up school because I had a child. But I will try my best to reduce my study and busy time to take care of him. Uncle Luo also said that it will help me share. Although both sides will be tired at the same time, I think everything is worth it. "

Wu Feng nodded and said: "Now many children are brought up by the nanny. When I was young, my parents were too busy to sleep. My younger brother and I were brought up by the nanny and the tutor. My parents only I can watch us through surveillance video. Although my parents also want to accompany us more, but in order to create a better living environment for us and let me receive a better education, they ca n’t stop being busy, because money ca n’t The sky fell into my house directly. When I grew up, I realized how difficult it is for them. Life ca n’t be as good as people want, and no one can want anything. Understanding between parents and children is very important. "

"It's definitely not easy to be a responsible and responsible parent," Meng Yang said.

"But Luo Dong is really a good man, willing to really consider it from your point of view, instead of thinking that you can not make money all your life, so that you can give up studying and stay with your children at home, even if it is only temporary, but so When you are busy, share the responsibility of accompanying your children with you. "Wu Feng sighed.