Chapter 31

On the second day after returning from Anshi to Anluo, Meng Yang told Luo Xiu that he hoped Luo Xiu could send someone to help him take over his company. After careful consideration, Luo Xiu told him several plans to let him He chose it himself, and Meng Yang didn't know much about it, so he asked Luo Xiu to help him decide.

Half a month later, Sun Fengfei, the president of Xiangmeng, came to Meng Yang with many documents.

"Aunt Sun, it's been a long time." Meng Yang walked into the small living room and looked at Sun Fengfei.

"Meng Yang, I haven't seen you for a while. I heard that your college is notoriously strict. Are you busy studying?" Sun Fengfei said with a smile.

"It's okay to study, and I can cope with it. I just have to be busy preparing for the competition." Meng Yang said after sitting down.

Sun Fengfei nodded and said: "To become a successful perfumer, it is necessary to participate in the competition."

"Aunt Sun, you have worked hard all these years." Meng Yang looked at Sun Fengfei and said sincerely and gratefully.

"I ... I'm ashamed, I didn't make the company develop better, and the company is not as good as one year. My ability can't be compared with your mother, I want to make the company better and bigger, for me It ’s really difficult. ”Sun Fengfei recalled all these years and was very emotional.

Meng Yang ’s mother and Sun Fengfei were close friends. When Meng Yang ’s mother learned that she was terminally ill, she handed over the company to Sun Fengfei, who was then vice president. Yang's heart is very grateful to her.

Meng Yang is really not good at operation and management, and has no interest in this aspect. What he can do now is to rely on Luo Xiu, so that the company will not be eliminated by the times, and can also get a completely transformed freshman.

The Mengjia company will be affiliated to the Luo Group, and Luo Xiu will send someone to take over the company. From the brand name to the company's internal management system, everything will be subject to a major rectification. If you want to get a new life, you have to endure the pain and discard the old one.

Although Sun Fengfei will no longer participate in the management of the company in the future, in order to thank him, Meng Yang will still give the president the annual salary that he deserves, which is to let her receive the pension in advance.

After Meng Yang signed all the documents, he left Sun Fengfei to have lunch together. The two chatted about many past things and missed the time when Meng Yang's mother was still there. It wasn't until the afternoon that Meng Yang sent Sun Fengfei away. Not long after Sun Fengfei left, Luo Xiu returned.

After returning from Yan City, Meng Yang began to help Luo Xiu treat headaches, so he asked Luo Xiu to return home on time.

The way of aromatherapy, besides smelling incense, fumigation, soaking, massage points and meridians with blended essential oils, etc. Meng Yang asked the housekeeper to create an aromatherapy room next to the bedroom, that is, the scenery is comfortable, he also let People send hot spring water every day, enough to enhance the efficacy of medicine.

Meng Yang poured the medicinal fragrance juice into the hot spring water, and then mixed it with one hand, and the other opened the wooden board cover on the wall to set the temperature of the water.

Luo Xiu finished washing his body and walked out of the washing room around the bath towel. Meng Yang turned his head to look at his figure and couldn't help swallowing. Then he said, "The temperature of the water has been adjusted. Hours will do. "