Chapter 2

~Yandere Shuichi's POV~

I wanted Ouma~Kun. I needed Ouma~Kun! I looked at the watch on my wrist. It read 1:45p.m.

Crap!

My precious time with Ouma~Kun is slowly fading!

I sighed and walked to the dining hall. I opened the door and looked around for Ouma~Kun.

I found we made eye contact for only a second. He immediately started shaking. I moved my hat down to cover my eyes more. Then, I walked over to him. He suddenly stood up and tried walking away. Not so fast! I grabbed the chain connected to his choker and pulled him back to me. He let out a small yelp, but he did nothing to fight back. I sat down at a table and made him sit next to me. Kirumi brought some food to our table. I started stuffing my mouth with food. Ouma~Kun only poked at his food and ate small bites. I didn't bother him about it. He should eat more, but I won't force him. I got up and took both our dishes in one hand. The other hand grabbed onto the chain, making Ouma~Kun follow me. He didn't do anything about it, which was a bit surprising. I put the dishes in the sink in the kitchen and walked out of the dining hall. I let go of Ouma~Kun's chain. He looked up at me confused.

"Saihara~chan before you do anything else to me, can I ask why you're acting like this so suddenly?" he questioned.

"Whatever drug that bear put in me awakened something new inside me," I simply stated.

He shrugged and handed me the chain. I took it confused. Is he enjoying me dragging him around? We walked to my dorm. I unlocked the door and pushed Ouma~Kun inside. I locked the door behind me.

"Now I get to be with the one person who completes me," I said, smirking.

~Kokichi's POV~

I gulped. I've mostly accepted that I've become Shuichi's plaything, but it still makes me uncomfortable. He started walking closer to me and I backed away. He just kept getting closer and I kept backing away until I felt a bed behind me. He smirked and pinned me onto the bed, holding my wrists down with his hands. I tried moving my legs, but he pushed them together with his knees. I was completely unable to move from this position. He planted a kiss on my lips. It was a bit forceful, but I gave up and kissed him back. He smirked.

Then I whispered something in my ear.

"Monokuma said that if you disobey any order I give. That choker will only get tighter, slowly suffocating you to death. So, I suggest you cooperate."

I nodded. I was too afraid to talk or do anything. I just stared into his intense golden eyes.

"Now don't move a muscle until I say so, and that's an order!"

He got up and moved a chair away from his desk. He opened a cabinet and took out some items

"Get up," he commanded.

I immediately stood up. He grabbed my wrist. I flinched at the sudden contact. I don't like it when someone else touches me without warning. He dragged me over to the chair and let go of my wrist.

"Sit down," he said.

I obeyed. He took my wrists and handcuffed them behind the chair. The cold metal against my skin felt uncomfortable, but I didn't resist. He bent down and tied my ankles together tightly. He got up and tied my back to the chair. He picked up a black blindfold. I started breathing heavily. I hate the dark and the thought of someone doing anything to me when I wasn't looking. I shook my head 'no', but he placed it on my eyes anyway. He tied it to the back of the headrest on the chair.

"Try your best not to struggle I don't mind if you do a little bit tough," he whispered seductively into my ear.

It sent a shiver down my spine. He caressed my cheek with his hand and kissed me on the lips. I barely managed to kiss him back. He pulled away and moved his hand to my neck. He tugged on the chain a bit, choking me and the ropes tightened. He let go of it.