Chapter 6

~Rantaro's POV~

"Why should we restrain Shuichi?" Kaito asked angrily.

I knew he'd be hard to convince.

"Monokuma said he's back to normal," Maki stated.

"That doesn't prove that he's automatically trustworthy," I commented.

"I guess you do have a point. Fine, I'll help," Maki said.

"I'm with you guys too I guess," Kaito groaned.

"Great, let's do it tonight during nighttime," I said.

Everyone agreed then we all left the dining hall.

~Kokichi's POV~

"Wakey, wakey Shumai!"

Still nothing. He passed out immediately after we got out of the elevator. My hands are still tied and the ropes aren't getting any looser. I sighed and nudged him with my foot. His golden eyes fluttered open.

"Creepichi or Shumai?" I asked.

He got up slowly and walked behind me. He untied the ropes on my hands.

"Does this answer your question? I'm finally back to normal for good this time," He said.

I immediately wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him tightly.

"I missed you my beloved Shumai!!"

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged back.

"I missed you too Kokichi!"

We stayed like that for what felt like a blissful eternity. I heard the nighttime announcement go off and he pulled away.

"We should probably get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow," Shuichi said.

"Yeah, sleep tight my beloved," I said, and went on my tippy toes and kissed his forehead.

~Rantaro's POV~

It was nighttime and I snuck into Saihara-Kun's room. Kokichi taught me how to pick locks, so it wasn't too hard. He was sound asleep in his bed. I carefully picked him up. I carried him

to Ryoma's lab, which we unlocked right after the trial. Maki opened one of the cells and I laid him down on the floor. I handcuffed his hands behind his back. Then, I walked out of the cell and locked the door.

~Shuichi's POV~

I woke in some sort of jail cell. Amami-Kun was standing outside the cell.

"Why am I in here?" I asked him.

"Don't act all innocent! You know what you did to Kokichi," He shouted.

I stayed silent. I guess everyone was reluctant to trust me after everything. I didn't think they would take things this far, but it makes sense.

"I guess I deserve this," I mumbled. Amami-Kun nodded.

"Enjoy your stay, detective."

~Kokichi's POV~

I woke up to the morning announcement. I didn't see Shuichi anywhere in the dining hall. 

"Hey Rantaro, have you seen Shuichi?" I asked.

"No-"

"He's locked up in a cell in Ryoma's lab. Oh, and don't try to let him out, or else," Maki threatened.

"Um okay," I said.

I guess no one was willing to trust him except me.  

I walked into the room and saw Shuichi laying in a cell. I ran over to him immediately.