The Konoha Crush

~~~

"The Konoha Crush is upon you all once more," said Enryu, walking towards them with the intent to kill them both. He turned his head towards Onoki and Mei.

"Mei, take down Gaara." He looked towards Onki.

"Onoki, destroy the medical wing," said Enryu, getting a nod of understanding from him and flew away with his retreating small body and the Holy Blade: Dawn.

"Once we defeat you, I will ensure victory by killing the two nuisances that stand in front of my plan. Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuki — they shall die! By my hands!" Yelled Enryu, rage bubbling inside him.

"I, too, will take pleasure in killing a Kage like myself," said Mei, weaving a set of hand seals at a constant and rapid basis. The water behind them started to take form.

Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird

"Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique" The water finally took form of a dragon — a water dragon. The same dragon was then aimed right towards Gaara's back. "I've waited for this moment! The moment the arrogant Konoha falls to the ground!" Yelled Mei, the water dragon shadowing over them.

"Try. . . again," said Gaara, using the sand from the ground and from his gourd to encase the water dragon with pure sand. "Idiot! Water is strong against sand!" Mei yelled, the water from the dragon started to slowly seep out of the encased sand.

"If that's the case, I'll use even more sand." Gaara controlled even more sand from the ground and crushed the the water dragon in utter pieces. "Konoha won't lose," said Tsunade, punching the ground with pure technique and strength. The ground crackled and created massive amounts of debris.

The bits and pieces of the ground started to rise to the top.

"But it will!" Enryu yelled, disappearing and reappearing at tremendous speeds. "Konoha has had enough time reigning over the lands of the Elemental Nations!" Tsunade barely managed to dodge a punch from Enryu with his lightning cloak technique.

"It's time for another country — no — this world and the nations only needs one ruler; a God! That will be me! Inugami Enryu!" Tsunade was suddenly kicked away with pure strength.

Gaara noticed this and used the sand that was on the ground to throw Enryu away from reaching Tsunade. He was now at the other side of the stadium. Gaara got a glare from Enryu.

"You damn brat. You and your sand. It's fine, though — I am fast enough to avoid it." His lightning cloak returned and he bursted away at unimaginable speeds of a human. Gaara couldn't react fast enough and was punched by a speeding Enryu.

He widened his eyes as he was thrown to the spectating stands. Gaara groaned in pain, trying to regain his footing once more. His sand pushed him up and made him float again.

A lot of the sand is now soaking wet. It seems to me that I'll have to use that kind of sand as well. Gaara thought of the risky plan. The sand below started to rise once more.