A/N: Hey!

(You can skip but if you have any questions check here)

Hello Everyone :) Welcome to my new book of MCYT oneshots. Here is a bit of background information you will need before we get into it.

Requests are open!! If you do want to read a certain story about a particular MCYT please message me or comment here so I can try and do it as soon as possible. That being said, the things I need to know for it is Who you want the story to be about, What pronouns you want in it, and if there are any situations or things to happen in it.

On the topic of pronouns, I will be writing from a female pov and be using she/her as the pronouns (Mainly because I am a girl and feel most comfortable writing with those but that does not mean that I will not write with other ones.)

I will NOT be writing smut (Sorry not sorry all yall thirsty mfs.) I don't want to write it and would feel gross writing it since I am pretty young(IM NOT LIKE 12 SO CALM) and have not even had my first kiss or boyfriend/girlfriend.

I will be using capitals and try to use correct spelling and grammar. Don't be scared to POLITELY tell me that there is a mistake. Please don't yell at me in the comments.

Please be respectful of the other people in the comments. Also.. PLEASE COMMENT FUNNY THINGS IM BEGGING THEY MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD. Anyways...

If you find that someone I wrote about is uncomfortable with fanfic please message me privately about it and tell me who it is. I will look into it to be sure and take it down if I do find that they don't like it.

I will be swearing and be talking about inappropriate topics so please beware. Also, I will put warnings at the top of the story so you can skip if it involves something you don't want to read.

I won't be putting parenthesis in the actual story. I hate when authors do that. (Like this.) I do it in the author notes but that's it.

I will be using emojis in the title to tell you guys what the story is kinda about so please look below if you are wondering what the chapter is about.

Fluff: 💛

Angst:🖤

Preference:💙

Scenario:💚

AU (alternate universe/dreamsmp): 💜

That's all for now so please enjoy!

xoxo,

Jules