Welcome To Haven

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 27

Meanwhile, RY, NPR, Ozpin, (Y/N), Dante and Qrow are walking through a stone brick tunnel illuminated by translucent lanterns.

Ozpin:"The City of Mistral..."

Nora:"Ugh! It's about time! Whose idea was it to walk again?"

Ren:"Well, we did face many obstacles. Broken airships, destroyed settlements..."

Yang:"Oh, and, you know, all those people and monsters that tried to murder us."

Ruby:"Pfft, we were fine. Only one of us almost died."

Qrow:"Hey."

Nora puts her hands on her hips and looks at Ren as he looked at her.

Ren:"Hey."

Nora giggles in reply as they continued walking.

Pyrrha:"So, how much farther to Haven Academy, professor?"

Ozpin:"Almost there."

Qrow:"But I figured we'd take you kids on the scenic route."

The group approaches a pair of large, wooden double doors, which Ozpin opens, flooding the tunnel with sunlight. Ruby runs out onto a massive platform that doubles as an elevator, stopping at the railing to gaze out over the city in wide-eyed awe.

Ruby:"Wow!"

The others join her to take in the view of buildings and stone stairways perched on mountains.

Dante:"Heh. What the hell is this?"

 What the hell is this?"

Ruby:"This... is... awesome!"

(Y/N):"It's certainly something."

Ruby:"Oh my gosh, look at all the weapons!"

Yang:"Oh boy. Here she goes again."

Ozpin:"Vendors here'll sell you just about anything... whether they should or not."