Haven's Fate

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 34

Inside the building, Jaune/Grigio looks at (Y/N) and Pyrrha. His eyes then went redder and growls lowly. Jaune/Grigio then summons more Knights as (Y/N) and Pyrrha readt their weapons. Soon, they are joined by RWY and Dante.

Dante:"Hey."

(Y/N):"Hey."

Dante:"Look. That thing.."

(Y/N):"Is Jaune I know."

He then looks around his surroundings before looking at his brother.

(Y/N):"Where's Cinder?"

Dante:"She and her team went to some Vault over there with Yang's mom. Don't worry, we'll take things from here. You go get the Relic."

(Y/N) nods and creates a portal using Yamato.

(Y/N):"Take care, brother."

Dante:"You too, bro."

(Y/N) walks through the portal and it soon closes behind him. RWY, Dante and Pyrrha then turn to Jaune/Grigo and the Knights.

Yang:"Is that thing really Jaune?"

Dante:"Yep. Looks like it's gonna take a while before we can jog his memory."

They all ready their weapons as Jaune/Grigio raised his weapon and roared. The Knights then charged at them and RWY, Dante and Pyrrha do the same.

Meanwhile, Ren is taking on Hazel, who punches the former back into the wall. Hazel then launches an electrical charge from his lightning-Dust enhanced arm, electrocuting Ren, causing him to scream in pain before falling to the ground. Qrow then charges at him but he too gets knocked back into the wall and then falls to the ground next to the downed Ren, who struggles to get back up as well.

Ozpin uses his cane to to block flaming rocks being fired from Lionheart's weapon. Hazel charges forward and punches Ozpin several feet back.

Hazel:"I have been waiting for this moment. A monster like you must be stopped!!"

Nora charges at Hazel with a loud battle cry. She leaps into the air, but Hazel catches her hammer and slams Nora into the ground. Hazel then grabs Nora's head, electrocuting her with his lightning Dust-enhanced arms. She screams out in pain.

Hazel:"How many more children must die for you?!"

Suddenly, Nora grabs Hazel's wrist.

Hazel:"Huh?"

Nora, inadvertently enhanced by Hazel's electricity thanks to her Semblance, stands back up and flips him over her shoulder. He rolls back several feet away. Nora then holds her hammer up defensively, before Ozpin gets her attention.

Ozpin:"His Semblance... he can block out pain. It's how he is able to handle injecting so much Dust into his body."

Nora stares back at Hazel, who stands back up.

Nora:"I don't need him to hurt..."

Hazel screams and charges forward again.

Nora:"I just need him to GO DOWN!!"

As Hazel nears her, Nora preps to swing Magnhild. She then swings her hammer right into Hazel's chest, her counterattack launching him through the wall and outside onto Haven Academy's quad to reveal a few White Fang soldiers firing at the Mistral airships.