blood

blood...

blood everywhere

blood on the walls

blood on the floor

blood on the ceiling

blood on me

What the fuck did just happen?

Wait why am I holding the knife?

why is Hyunjin laying on the dirty floor?

why everything's so red?

wait... no...

he's dead.

no, no, no, no, this can't be true, we were meant to be together

hyungie please don't die

NO, NO, NO

I dropped on the floor, hands on his throat, trying to make the bleeding stop. He can't die, he's the only thing I have. But I couldn't help him, it was too late. He was dead. 
Small sobs started escaping my mouth when I realized it,
I killed my lover, my hyung
Now I'm nothing.

I need to get the hell out of here

(a/n bruh I was crying so much writing this 😭)

Slowly getting up, I started to dress in his clothes. The only thing after him. Grabbing the car key I walked down the corridor slowly, skipping receptionist desk. I finally got out of the building. The feeling of sadness mixed with adrenaline made me feel dizzy. 

I slowly drove off

...

It was already midnight when the car stopped.

-what the fuck?

Then it hit me, I'm out of the fuel, in the middle of forest without even a cellphone. Fucking awesome. I walked off the car, going deeper into the woods, hoping I will find something. After about 30 minutes of walking forward, the wood ended. I was now at the high cliff. 

Staring deep into the water below me I was thinking about nothing but Hyunjin. All our times when we were happy, when he was hurting me. After standing and thinking for long time, I almost made my decision. Sitting on the dirt, swaying my legs in the air. 

It felt nice, almost numb, just sitting and staring into endless night sky. After some time I finally got up and went back to the car, to sleep in it.

...

I woke up feeling like shit. I was hungry and sad, I need to go back to town. Getting off the car I decided to junk the car. Making my way out the woods, I started slowly walking in the direction I thought will be right

...

It was already late in the night, when I finally reached my destination. Mine and Hyunjins home. Opening the doors with the key I went to our bedroom. It felt so lonely to have all bed by myself, so cold and unsafe. I miss him.

...

It's 7 and I'm just laying, staring into the ceiling again. Today's monday and I have to to to school. Please god let me make it without problems.

(a/n this was pretty shitty chap tbh, sorry for y'all)