*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

Quiet beeping of a machine, the sound of air being forced in and out of his lungs, numbness everywhere, probably thanks to morphine. In slowly opened his eyes, getting blinded immadietly with strong hospital lights.

Everything went blurry after this, a crushing feeling in my ribs and lungs. Was I crying? Why I was here?
My cries got louder and more aggressive as I started to understand what happened. After what felt like hours of crying my eyes out, I clicked the button near my bed, calling a nurse in.

...

-You were really lucky Mr.Yang, most people would die after an accident like that, but you got out only with broken leg, one internal bleeding and bruises.

- internal bleeding?

- yes. It occured near your lungs, since your ribcage got shattered. But you received an urgent surgery that fixed this, and now you're good to go. But avoid any sports or moving too sudden. I also reccomend physical theraphy.

-uh, of course miss. Thank you.

She smiled at me politely, but i couldn't fight the feeling that was telling me she was feeling pity over me, a poor boy that almost died, no friends or family visit him for the month he was here.

- I'll now give you the bill, and you're free to go.

-a bill?

-we didn't find any trace of insurance on your account or under your name mister.

-how much is the bill?

- 400k in dollars sir.

My heart stopped. I was always hearing stories about how expensive health care is here, but i thought it was exaggerated. With a heavy heart I grabbed the bill and my crouches, and made my way home.

...

I was sitting on the couch, thinking. Dark surrounding me since electricity and water got cut off. Of course... No one was paying bills for a month.
I had no money, no nothing an soon enough police will probably visit me.

All these overhelming feelings made me cry yet again. My head got so fragile lately, the smallest things making me cry my heart out. As I was crying, I heard a knock on a door. I chocked the sobs in as I got up, making my way to the door.

(A/n it feels good to be back, I hope you enjouyed the story ୧(^ 〰 ^)୨ )