Author's note

These are OS based on the popular series IPKKND. Each chapter is a standalone read, but if you read them in sequence, they increase in intensity.

This is a mature read, recommended only for adults (18+).

Quick background of my thinking...

After I saw the series recently on Hotstar (and became a fan), I started to draw parallels between the character sketches (specifically Khushi and Arnav) with the novel "50 shades of Gray";s characters of Christian Gray and Anastasia. Now, I understand the series is very different, and the novels are (to be very honest), a bunch of crap. The novels are essentially a romantic story with a lot of BDSM thrown in, but written very badly and with tons of plot loopholes. However, the character sketches are eerily similar to a few Indian soap operas – IPKKND, Ishqbaaz, etc.

A male protagonist who is a control freak, rude and obnoxious, powerful and in charge. A female protagonist who is more submissive, traditional, but can hold her own. They fall in love, and after some difficulties, end up together.

On the Indian TV series front, since these are TV-14 or lower rating, in the IPKKND world, there are no intimate scenes or mention of the characters' sex life. However, considering they're married, I'm assuming that since there is a lot of romance on screen, there is definitely a lot of sex offscreen.

Arnav Singh Raizada is a control freak, used to being powerful and in control of all situations, and has a very physical response to everything. Very Dom characteristics (might want to open a private browsing tab and look these terms up, if needed!). Khushi Kumari Gupta is traditional, shy when it comes to her body, soft and sweet, and follows basic societal rules. Also never denies ASR anything. Very Sub characteristics.

ASR being very physical and attracted to Khushi is likely going to be the instigator of all their sexual encounters, and since he is the more experienced of the two, is also likely to be more worldly-wise and definitely doesn't strike me as being only into Vanilla sex. Khushi is shy, but has a wild streak in her, and is also attracted to her Arnavji, so is likely to not shy away from anything he suggests.

I wrote a few one-shots of their sex life keeping these characteristics in mind. Of course, this is not canon, so I've taken liberties with a few characteristics and timelines.

Again, this is very mature reading and is likely to get more and more wild with each chapter, so adults only please, and please stop reading if you have any sexual triggers.

18+ ONLY. SEXUAL TRIGGERS.

Also, this is the first time I am writing intimate scenes, so please bear that in mind while reading. Any criticism/feedback would be welcome, along with prompts.