•Chapter Twenty Four• Make love to me.

Luca's Pov -

Luca's Pov -

When Kimberly's hands landed on my cheeks, her pretty brown eyes gazing into mine—my hands left the door, which I still had her pushed against and I now rested them firmly on her hips.

My mind was so clouded by how sexy she was being right now, that the things my Papa had told me earlier—had been completely pushed to the back of my head. There was no way I could let someone who made me feel a way I've never felt before, just go.

"Do you want to know what scared me the most today?" Her sweet voice filled the room, our lips so close that when she spoke, they grazed against mine.

"Sí, tell me" I leaned forward, trying to capture her lips but she only leaned back, teasing me.

"Not so fast, Luca" She whispered, placing a peck on my cheek.

This wasn't something I was used to, I've never taken my time when it comes to woman, I've never even let a woman trace my body the way she does. I would go into a hotel room, fuck and then leave, no strings attached...but with her, it's different.

I want to take my time with her, take care of her.

My grip on her tightened as one of my hands trailed around to her back, gripping her ass cheek and giving it a small squeeze all while pouting my lips. This earned a giggle from her, before she shook her head and took her bottom lip between her teeth, flickering her eyes back up to mine.

She hummed, her hands reaching out to undo my shirts buttons, slipping my arms out of it once she was finished. Her finger tips tracing my now bare torso, making my skin tingle.

"Are you purposely trying to torment me, amore?" I muttered, gripping her wrists.

"Why, is it working?" She softly said, her tongue darting out to wet her lips. A gasp left her when I dropped her wrists and instantly grabbed her thighs, lifting her from the ground and walking towards the bed, chucking her onto the soft silky sheets, her towel now dangerously low.

"You know it is" I replied, unzipping my pants—leaving me in just my white boxers, before climbing onto the bed, hovering over her petite body. One of my hands holding me up, while the other moved a few strands of hair away from her face.

"You fucking drive me insane, Kimberly"

"Mhm, I kind of have that effect on people" She sassed, with a small chuckle before she took a deep breath, one of her hands snaking around my neck.

"It was losing you" She whispered.

My eyebrows knotted together, looking down at her. "That's what I was scared of most, Luca..." She finished with her eyes focused only on my lips.

"I'm not going anywhere and neither are you" I spoke before letting my mouth do the rest of the work—capturing her in a rough, passionate and urgent kiss, our tongues slipping into each other's mouths, moving in perfect rhythm.