•Chapter Three• Little sis...

Luca's Pov -

My office door flying open made me jolt back from the blonde short haired woman I was currently occupied with, listening as she let out an annoyed sigh at the loss of mouth contact.

"Per l'amor del cielo fratello, you could at least toy around with random women in a more private area!" Carina, my younger sister, called out making me snap my head in her direction, a low chuckle leaving my lips at the sight of her covering her eyes with her hands. [For heaven's sake brother]

"Last time I checked, this is a private area. It is my office after all" I sharply replied before waving of the woman who was now re applying her lipstick, she rolled her blue eyes at me before rushing over to the door, slamming it behind her.

"Gosh, she seemed...moody. Didn't take that for your type" Carina plopped down in the brown leather chair, opposite me. "Also, you have pink lipstick on you" She added, giggling.

I rolled my eyes before wiping my mouth with a tissue. "Please do spit out why you're here, sister"

"What? I can't come and visit my loving older brother, now that's disappointing" She sassed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Carina, we all know you would never come just to visit me" I glanced at her before shoving the tissue, that was now covered in lipstick, into the trash can by my desk.

"Fine, you caught me" She pushed a piece of hair away from her face.

The older Carina has gotten, she's grown to look more and more like my Mama everyday. With her curly jet black silky hair, caramel coloured skin and the famous round emerald eyes, that both me and her inherited from our mother.

I feel like being an older brother comes with a natural instinct to protect your sister, but when you know the type of men I do, you would never want to have her out of your sight. Then, there's when you where unable to protect your own mother from being murdered... well let's just say that piles even more on top of the protectiveness I have over her.

"Papa sent me, the gala is tonight and if your small brain cells can remember, you happened to tell me that the makeup team would be arriving here, at your home" She reminded me, making me glance down at my watch. I only replied with a hum, leaning back in my seat and lifting my feet up onto my desk.

"Was that your date for tonight? The girl who was just in here, because if it is, I hope she's going to be wearing something a lot less, well slutty-"

Zoning out whatever else Carina was saying, I placed my hand on my chin, picking at my slight dark stubble, I knew exactly who I was planning on asking to attend the gala with me tonight...

-

Twirling my keys around in my hand, I watched the busy people leaving the hospital. My dash board read three o'clock and the sight of the beauty I was waiting for, had me sitting up straight in my seat.

Watching as she walked with elegance, her brunette hair swishing behind her. As I was about to push open my car door, I stopped when I saw a man approach her. He so happened to also be in hospital scrubs, they spoke for a moment before she began to trot away to her car.

"Boyfriend?" I called out after hopping out of my car and walking towards her, she paused for a moment taking in my appearance.

"Excuse me?" She raised one of her eyebrows, pulling open the passenger side of her door and chucking in her belongings.

"The man you where with just now, is he your boyfriend?" I spoke, beginning to grow impatient.

"How did you?...I'm sorry, are you stalking me?" She glanced at me, now walking around to the drivers side of her car.

"The club, then the cafe, now my place of work? Sir, I think I should be calling the police, don't you?" Her head cocked to the side, making some of her wavy hair fall over her face, covering her rosey cheek like a curtain.

"Call them if you insist. But first, maybe I should introduce myself" I stuck my hand out, watching as her brown eyes flickered down at it.

"I'm Luca, Luca Vendor"

I was surprised when her hand raised and landed in mine, fitting into it like a glove. She then pulled away just as quickly, tracing her eyes up and down my body. It wasn't very often that I met someone who didn't know who I was...and her, well she was very intriguing, her presence had me wanting to know more.

"I would introduce myself, but you and those eyes of yours found it on my hospital scrubs, remember" she rolled her eyes, a small smile on her lips.

"I'm taking you out" I suddenly said, taking her by surprise. She laughed in disbelief, shaking her head from side to side.

"I'm sure you are supposed to ask, not just tell" She sassed, earning a smirk from me.

"I don't ask-"

I was cut of by her getting into her car, my eyebrows raised as she waved at me through the small window, before starting up her engine, about to pull out of her parking space.

"Shit, ok" I shouted, loud enough for to hear while inside her car. Watching as she rolled her window down and pushed a piece of her shiny hair behind her ear, I took a breath before speaking.

"Will you attend a gala, with me. Tonight..."

•••

Hello beautiful's 🌙I'm sorry for the shortness of this chapter, I will try to make the next one a little longer for you guys :)

Hello beautiful's 🌙
I'm sorry for the shortness of this chapter, I will try to make the next one a little longer for you guys :)