twenty nine

fangirl
chapter twenty nine | no one's point of view.

eileen just sits and looks at her phone

eileen just sits and looks at her phone. she's been reading her comments for over fifteen minutes, and they just kept getting worse. it was 12:30 am, and she was exhausted from the long and busy day they had. but she couldn't stop reading them.

god, they were so wrong. they were calling her awful things, telling her that vinnie deserved so much better.

it had been an hour since tik tok room had posted faith's comment, and vinnies comment back to her. she didn't know what to do. this was ruining her self esteem, because she wasn't the kind of girl they thought they were.

vinnie
hey eileen. i'm so fucking sorry about faith

vinnie
i shouldn't have even told her about everything that happened and i genuinely don't know why she went on there and twisted the whole story

vinnie
and i'm also sorry about your comments because they're fucking awful. i think the best thing we can do is do a live stream together and just explain what went down.

eileen
everything??

vinnie
yes.

eileen
vinnie i don't think people will like hearing about that

vinnie
i don't care anymore at this point. what i don't like is they're treating you like the bad guy when you're not. just go live and i'll request to be on it.

eileen sighs and stands up from the bed that she was sharing with jessie, and moves into the kitchen. she sits on the bar stool and sits her phone up. you could only see her torso, which she was just wearing a simple white cropped tank top. her hair was down and wavy, and she was so nervous to press the live button.

she eventually did, and people came in fast. her comments were already quick, some people supporting her, but most people were hating on her.

she then got a request from vinnie from him to join her live, so she pressed accept and waited. his face appeared at the bottom of the screen.

when the viewers saw vinnie join, they went ballistic. their comments were all about them talking together and shipping them.

he was sat in his gaming chair, and his phone was propped up against his pc. he was wearing a red hoodie, and his led lights were on.

vinnie's eyes widen when he sees the window behind her, and it's nighttime. "yo, i totally fucking forgot there's a time difference. what time is it there?" he asks.