nineteen

fangirl
chapter nineteen | no one's point of view.

"so what are you doing in los angeles?" aaron asks

"i just moved here. like a month ago," eileen answers back and vinnie can feel his hands start to sweat.

it was so easy to try and not think about her because she lived far away, but now she's here.

in the same city.

vinnie thinks he could actually die right now.

"that's so cool. we should hang out sometime," he offers and eileen sends him a grin. "for sure."

"we're actually having a party tonight at vinnie's. you guys should all come," he states and vinnie's eyes widen. eileen hasn't even looked at him once since he's been over here, and it's bothering him.

there was no way he would last if she came to their house tonight.

"i'm busy. gotta film when i get home sadly." james pouts. grayson just shrugs. ethan looks over at eileen and she looks back up at him. he quirks his eyebrow to her and she just shrugs.

"got nothing else better to do. we'll be there," ethan states and vinnie has to physically hold back a groan.

"well, we should get going. it was nice seeing you aaron," she smiles. her eyes finally snap towards vinnie and his whole body feels like it's on fire. "nice meeting you," eileen simply states, before grabbing ethan's hand and leading him out of the store, james and grayson following closely behind them.

"i'm so dead, she just actually said that," aaron laughs and vinnie just rolls his eyes. he didn't expect her to be so cold. sure, he's messed up— but that bad?

"dude why did you invite her?" vinnie asks, looking at aaron with anger in his eyes. he shrugs. "i didn't mean to make you mad, but she's a cool girl."

a cool girl.

vinnie knew he liked eileen, but hearing another guy compliment her, even in the friendliest way, pissed him off to no end.

"thank you!" kio exclaims, after aaron told him he invited eileen over for their party. vinnie's eyes widen and he throws his arms up in shock. "what? why thank you, this is awful!" he yells and kio shakes his head. "no it's not, you can finally apologize for how much of an asshole you've been."