nine

fangirl
chapter nine | no one's point of view.

"eileen, just ask him

"eileen, just ask him. we need another person. please," jessie pleads. eileen rolls her eyes and groans. tristan snorts. "yeah, it's just us playing. you don't even gotta talk to him." "yeah. i guess you're right." eileen nods.

sam, dylan, tristan, eileen, jessie and halle were all on a discord call about to play among us. they really wanted another member, so halle suggested that eileen ask vinnie to play. eileen was skeptical. she hadn't talked to vinnie since about an hour ago. she decided it was no big deal, right? they were friends.... sort of.

eileen
wyd

vinnie
nothing why

eileen
wanna play among us w me and my friends

vinnie
sure

vinnie
send the code

eileen
JESNWQ

vinnie
👍🏼

"what up," vinnie says once he is connected through the discord call. "hey vinnie," jessie states, noticing eileen wasn't gonna talk. "so swag is eileen," vinnie's eyes scan the screen to see the pink character with a crown and a mini crewmate. "jess is me obviously," jessie was yellow with a flower. "halle is beans," she was lime and had a cheese on her head. "tristan is... daddy chill," he was red with a backwards cap on. vinnie hears a loud laugh and he notices it's eileen's.

"i already know you're making fun, fuck off." he hears another voice say, which he assumes is tristan. he furrows his eyebrows, but decides to ignore it. "dylan is dummy," he sees a black character with a plunger on his head.  "and sam is too thick too vent." he was royal blue with an egg on his head. vinnie looked over his character, and he was purple with an outfit on and a mini crewmate, and his name was just vin.

"thanks for letting me come play with you guys," vinnie says. "well we really needed another player, so thanks for joining. i'm sam." "i'm halle." "i'm dylan." vinnie was thankful they couldn't see him because he rolled his eyes so hard. "tristan," he hears a deep voice. he rolls his eyes again. maybe playing with them wasn't a good idea.

"hey vinnie." he finally hears eileen say and his heart speeds up a bit. he can feel his cheeks heat up. "hey," he says in a soft tone and she blushes and quickly slaps a hand over her mouth.

they are on the regular skeld map, and there are two imposters. eileen stares at her computer when it flashes the word imposter, along with tristan's character. she mutes herself and laughs. eileen and tristan head over to reactor to fake some tasks, and then halle and sam walk in. tristan locks the all the doors, then he kills sam. eileen then kills halle then they vent to medbay, and walk over through the cafeteria right whenever someone reports halle's body.