dazed state

A sharp pain ran through my stomach causing my eyes to flutter open. I saw Anthony hovering over me, he looked like he'd been hurt.

"Get up!" he demanded kicking me in my abdomen again.

I winced as I tried to get up using both of my hands. He just stood over me laughing. It sounded like he'd been drinking.

He kicked me again, but this time he aimed for my arm. The one that had the suffering injury he had given me.

"Stop! I'm trying!"

"Not hard enough!"

I quickly scanned the room that had now been lighten up. I saw that the upstairs door had been open. I started to crawl to the stairs.

He pressed his foot against my back, putting his weight on me. "Your little boyfriend payed me a visit earlier."

I groaned as he removed his foot from my back. I felt helpless, weak. I didn't like this feeling. I didn't like how someone made me feel so powerless.

I could hear him snicker to himself as struggled to sit myself up. He looked at me with emotionlessly.

"What did you do him!"

"You should ask what I'm about to do to you." He removed one his hands from his backside revealing a belt.

I forced myself up and tried to get to the stairs, but fell down as I felt a sharp kick from behind my knee.

He dragged me down the stairs lifted up my gown, ripping off the underwear I had been wearing.

"Stop! Fucking stop!" I cried.

He then proceeded to hit me with the belt, making sure he abused my sensitive parts.

After he was done, I could hear him toss the belt on the side of me. I sat there and bailed my eyes out before I could even think about my next move.

"Why are you doing this to me!" I cried, as I looked him hover over me.

He kneeled down in front of me grabbing a hold of my wrist crushing the injured one with one of his hands.

"You're hurting me! Y-"

He pressed his lips against my dry ones, I didn't kiss him back. I was confused. I didn't know if he had been trying to confuse me on purpose. But I didn't like it one bit.

I could feel his grip loosen on my injured wrist as he attempted to get on top of me.

His lips lowered down towards my jawline, as he pressed his pelvis against me. His grazed all over my lower body.

"No, no." I whined pressing his shoulders away from my neck.

"No?"

My legs wrapped around his hips, as he fondled with my breast. I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched the ceiling from the floor.

"You were just hurting me, Anthony, stop." I say as the words left me mouth  in a whisper.

He moved himself back above me taking a moment to look into my eyes. He took a handful of my cheek.

"I like seeing you cry." he says pressing his lips against mines.

I turned my head away from him, he just peppered more kisses on my jawline.

"Can you please be more nicer to me?" I said letting a few tears slip from my eyes.

He lowered himself again mouthing away at my chest, "Anthony?"

"what?"

"Can you be m-"

"I'll think about it." He says lifting himself up from me.

"What are you doing?"

He gathered himself together standing up from above me. He looked down at my exposed body.

"I'm going to use the bathroom." he muttered making his way towards the stairs.

I lifted myself to sit up straighten my clothes, "Can I go back upstairs?" I called out from behind him.

He didn't answer, he just kept walking up until he got to the top of the stairs. Then he closed the door, it followed with the loud sound of a lock.

I sat there feeling confused and hurt at the same time. I felt vulnerable, I couldn't shake this feeling. I started to feel a little icky after what just happened.

My throat started to get that feeling, the feeling you get when you're about to throw up.

I crawled to the nearest corner and held onto my stomach, then let out my bodily fluids. I wiped my mouth after I finished.

Ever since I've gotten here I have just been getting super sick. Maybe it was because I missed home. Or it could be because of the new kind of air I'm experiencing.

I moved away from the corner I just threw up in and went to lay in the other. It was cold and I didn't have a blanket.

I wasn't gonna bother him, I didn't want him to touch me again. I did want to even interact with him. I figured it was just giving him exactly what he wanted. A reaction, a reason to continue doing what he's doing.

No matter how many times he hits me or even tries to talk to me I wont interact.

I will not give him what he wants. I will  not satisfy him or his needs.

~ time skip ~

I stayed up all night, I couldn't exactly sleep well with the little critters moving around and the horrible smell that surrounded me.

It was super cold on top of that. I wasn't sure if he was up or not. Since it was brighter I took the time to explore what might be down here.

I stood up my leg still hurt for yesterday, I limped over to the boxes I found stacked up on each other. Majority of it was old papers, and photographs of a family, I figured it was his family.

As I got deeper, I found some papers that had writing on them. They looked like they were letters.

I read them, and was really disturbed by the events that this woman occured.

In the letter it had explained how after her baby died, she had to endure the physical and mental abuse that her husband constantly gave her. It also talked about how her son had watched and looked upon them each time they  encountered these arguments. She wrote about how she was afraid that her son would carry of the burden of thinking he's the reason why, his baby brother wasn't with them anymore.

As I kept reading I realized that this had to be something related to Anthony's family.

I could hear the footsteps above me, I quickly put the papers away before the door could even open. Crawling away from the boxes so he couldn't tell if I was snooping.