Food first

I hungrily shoved the burger into my mouth. I was happily satisfied with the savory taste. Even more satisfied that she was sitting across from me.

My eyes met her gaze, she then quickly shifted her eyes back at her untouched burger.

"Are you a vegetarian?"

I can see her body language heave up as I spoke to her. She shook her head no, still not touching the burger.

"Fucking eat it."

I took another big bite of mine. Valerie was starting to piss me off the way she was just sitting there looking at me stupidly.

"I need to use the bathroom." she says with a winced that followed.

I raised an eyebrow as she held her eye contact with me. I smirked as my eyes traveled to her chest then to her, you know.

"Eat your food first."

I could hear a shaky sigh leave her lips, "Anthony, I really have to pee." she cried looking down at herself.

"Eat your fucking food first!"

She unraveled the burger king wrapper and attempted to eat her burger. Valerie took a bite and slowly began to tremble.

A few minutes after watching her across from me, I started to hear water hit the ground. I let out a deep sigh.

"I thought I told you to fucking hold it!" I lifted up the table knocking it over to see the piss she let on my floor.

Valerie dropped her food, slowly backing away from me covering herself. She backed herself into a corner tightening herself into a ball.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry."

"No you don't get to apologize!" I said screaming at her as she held her hand up to her ears.

This bitch is disrespectful.

"Oh so you don't wanna listen?"

I grabbed one of her hands yanking it away from her ear, I could hear her yelp.

"My arm!"

I clutched my hand around her throat, walking her to the upstairs so she can clean herself. I pushed her into the bathroom closing the door behind me.

She stood there touching at her throat, I started the bath water while she stood there. As I was behind her she took the initiative to try to attack me from behind.

"Don't fucking hit me! Don't fuc-"

My hand made it's way across her face, I pushed her up against the door ripping a tear into her clothes.

"Pull some shit like that again. I swear I'll fucking kill you." I looked down at her.

Her cheek had started to swell from the hit she just too, she held her head down to. I scoffed pulling all the rest of her clothes off of her body.

She shifted her hands up to her chest as I placed my hands onto her hips, looking at the image in front of me.

"Please don't touch me." she cried, snuffling.