Have fun

Myra and I had been singing  highschool  musical songs since we've started driving around in Josh's car.

He sighed each time one of us had hit one of those ugly high notes. Which made me laugh. My phone's notification went off, it was Sean and he sent me a video of his outfit.

I smiled as I managed to send him a cute picture of my outfit for tonight. I noticed that the music turned down as we reached our destination.

"Look at all those people in line." Myra loudly exclaimed!

I shook my head, kissing my teeth as well. "Well this is just great."

"So what are we gonna do?" Josh said as he put the car in park.

We all got out of the car, myra and me got in line while Josh went up to the bouncer  trying to work his charming magic.

"It's never gonna work." Myra sighed.

I put my hand up to my forehead as Josh still stood there conversating with the security.

"What does he say to them anyways?" I say exchanging a weird look with Myra.

We both look back at him and he turns to look back to us motioning for us to walk over to him.

The bouncer smiled at us as he allowed us to enter the club. I exchanged another confused look with Myra who just shrugged.

***

Anthony's P.O.V

It was a special night for whatever reason. The club was over crowding with people. It was exhausting me. Max slid me a drink, which was surprising because she always had a problem with that.

"Just give me the whole damn bottle." I groaned placing my hands over my face.

She laughed as she gave the other people their  drinks. Dosse sat next me, lighting up another cigarette. She seemed a bit stressed out. I would be too if I had a bunch of these people in here.

"If anyone starts fighting I swear I'll handle them myself." she says banging on the table for a drink.

"What's your problem?" I scoffed.

Dosse took a long drag at her cigarette, shaking her head.

"Too many fucking people in here. And I caught some fuckers trying to get all handsy with some girl in the bathrooms." she says putting out her cigarette and instantly drunk down her drink.

"Surprising."

Dosse bit her lip, punching me on the arm.

Bitch.

"Just keep an eye out okay? If you peep any weird shit, don't hesitate to fuck them up." she banged on the table again getting herself another drink instantly.

Max slid me another drink as well, she looked at me for a while. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?"

"Tell the bouncer he can only let a few more people in for tonight." she says rolling her eyes in annoyance.

I got up instantly feeling all the alcohol I had dranked. I started walking to the entrance where the bouncer had been. I walked past a group that happened to be just entering the club.