Live🕺🏽💕🛸

______

______

  " heyy yall " I smiled at my phone as I went live . The views were up to 3K already .

" I just got out the shower from practice that's why I look a lil bogus " I laughed .

  I looked at some of the comments and they was asking where melo was .

" melo is out getting us food " . I said and seen gelo had joined .

" heyy gelo !" I smiled . " gimmie some questions yall , or yall want a story time or something ?" I asked .

  Someone said ' can we see the ring ' . I held my hand up " this is the ring" I smiled .

" story time off when he asked you to be his girlfriend " I read .

" okay so .. Terri weeks before we got together , me and him would flirt with each other and kiss around stuff like that " I smiled .

" one day though things just weren't right with us so I went to go talk with him , yk ? We talked it out and then he was like he's gonna take me out the next day so I was like.. mhmm okay " I laughed .

" he had to me to this like city lights thing and the venue was so amazing yall! . There was a big ass bridge over the water and there were water fountains and some more stuff " I blushed just thinking about it .

" we really just enjoyed each other's company and we had shared a slushy together, took pictures, walked around and some more stuff" I smiled .

" at the end he was asking me if I had a good time and I really did . Then he was like he had one more thing for me and I remember telling him it better not be anything expensive " I chuckled .

" he was like it's too late for that . All of a sudden he pulls out this chain; the one I have on my neck now" I said while showing them .

" and he was like ' I know this is our first date, but will you be my girlfriend '. Y'all I cried " I laughed .

  I heard the door open " baby !?" Melo yelled making me blush set the camera .

  I got up with my phone and ran over to him . " I'm on live" I whispered in his ear  as he gave me a hug .

  He kissed my head and went into the kitchen with the food and I filled him .

  I set up the phone " here " he said . I looked up and he had roses in his hands .  " melo !" I whined ,

  " y'all he got me roses " I showed the camera. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

  " thank you !" I grabbed his chin and pecked his lips twice . I read the comments ' their relationship is so cute ' I read .

  " ever want kids ?" I read . " we both want two or three " I smiled .

  " I want ten if it's with you " he chuckled . " boy I'm not pushing out ten babies !" I smacked the back of his head .

  He smacked his lips " come here " he said and his eyes changed into a darker color .

" no " I laughed . He pulled my arm and moved us out of the camera. He wrapped his hands around my throat " ima fuck you up , keep playing " he whispered in my ear .

  " boy move " I laughed and went back to my phone . " when's the wedding?" I read .

  " who getting married child !?" I laughed . " we is girl !" Melo came back over to me .

" no we not " I said and he just stared at me and walked out .

  " y'all , my baby mad at me " I pouted and grabbed the camera . I walked into the living room and sat next to him .

  " move maya " he said . I showed him on the camera . " I was just playing " I told him .

  I looked at the comments and they were talking about melo being sad . I turned his face towards me " baby .. I'm sorryyy" I whined .

  " y'all ima talk to y'all later " j kissed the camera and ended the live .

  " baby ?" I said but he just ignored me . "Daddy .." I got on top of his lap .

  " I'm sorry Bebe , you know I wanna get married to you " I pouted . I started kissing around his neck and I felt his hands start rubbing my booty .

  " do you forgive me ?" I looked at him . He turned his head the other way making me sigh .

  I grabbed his face again and made him look at me " lamelo . Stop being mad at me baby " .

   He looked me up and down and that's when I knew what to do . I slowly took off my shirt and I wasn't even wearing a bra

  I stood up and turned my back towards him as I took off my shorts . He put my hands on my ass making me smirk .

  I straddled him again and he put his hands on my boobs and started licking on them .

  " do you forgive me now daddy..?" I whispered in his ear . " cause you know I wanna get married to you .. and I wanna have all your kids " I whispered .

   " all of them ?" He looked up to me . " yes" I kissed his lips . " lay down " he bit his lip and I did what he told me .

  He rubbed all over my stomach and my boobs . " what if I gave you my kids now " he whispered in my ear .

  " do you think we're ready for that..?" I asked him . " I am..if you are " he looked me in my eyes .

I bring his face closer to me and we shared a kiss . I helped him unbuckle his pants . " I love you " he said .

  " I love you more " . I told him and Everything had went down from there ..

_____

____

   Hey y'all . 🌚
Anyways atp I'm ready for melo to go to another team nbs . But I like his bond with miles , pj , terry etc . We all know he doesn't like losing and atp it just seems like the coach is using him for his name 😐.

  If melo isn't starting by February or even March then it's on sight w that coach .😭😐