A new journey..🕺🏽💕🛸

With the twenty minutes of being in the store i already found things that I liked .

  Gelo finally came in and I gave him a hug " heyy!" I smiled . " waddup ! You already found a whole bunch of shit " he laughed .

" cause I wasn't gone sit and wait for you plus I have a tattoo artist coming over later so I'm tryna hurry up " I said while the cameras came around .

  " what you getting ? I seen melo got your name on him " he smirked . " I'm getting his name on my forearm " I bit my lip .

"Are you gonna have second thoughts about getting Lamelo's name on you ?" Courtney asked .

  " I mean we talked about it months ago so now that he got mines..it's time to get his " he chuckled .

  " where you getting it ? You already got a full sleeve " he said looking at my arm .

" on my forearm . Now come on and help me put this stuff in my car " I chuckled and after I paid he helped me then we went to two other stores that we're gonna deliver my bed and living room set today .

  I bought stools for the island in the kitchen , groceries , dressers , all I needed was decorations for the bathrooms .

  _________

  " I should get paid for helping you " g said as I sat down on the stool ready to get my tattoo.

  We just got done putting groceries away and helping the movers put the furniture in . " I gotchu !" I laughed .

" yo couch comfortable as hell , I'm finna move in with you " he laid down and the camera zoomed in on him .

" boy please , you just bought a house " I said as he turned on the tv .

  He laughed and sat back up " when y'all start practicing?" He asked me as the dude started the tattoo and I also had a chef over cause I was too tired to cook .

  " tonight at nine , it's just a meeting kind of thing though . Then our first game is Friday " I said excitedly .

" are there any nerves you have for the upcoming WNBA season with you being a rookie ? " Courtney questioned.

I shook my head like melo " I'm just happy to be back on the court "

Gelo was about to say something until we heard " mayaaa" .

" the fuck was that ?" G asked scared . I laughed and pointed to the glowing box that melo just spoke into .

" tap on it and speak " I told gelo . He tapped on it " dip ?" He spoke .

" this gelo ..?" Melo questioned . " yeah nigga ! You scared the hell out of us " we all laughed but I stopped cause the needle started hurting me .

" my bad gang ! Where my baby at !?" He chuckled . " getting a tattoo, she had me moving all this furniture for her " g said and I threw a pillow at his head .

" boy I helped !" I yelled and laughed . " heyy dip !" I smiled forgetting he could only hear me .

" wassup baby ! Imma FaceTime you once I get out the shower , I love you !" He shouted .

" okay , I love you more !" I said and gelo sat back down . " I would throw this pillow at you but I'm getting a tattoo " he rolled his eyes and I stuck my tongue at him .

  The door had opened and in came Mariah gay ass , she still single but messing around with random girls..I thought I taught her better .

  " Yoo bestie " she kissed my head and dabbed up gelo . " waddup riri " g said .

  " nigga I ain't Rihanna, it's riah " she glared at him making us laugh .

  " yeah we know you ain't Rihanna " he made that one face and she threw my pillow at him , next thing I know they pillow fighting .

  " aye ! Stop throwing my new pillows before I throw one of y'all " I told them and they stopped .

  " you always wanna start with me , imma take yo bitch one day " riah told him as she turned to the tv .

  " I ain't got no girl.." G chuckled making my mouth go wide . " you and Jaden..?"

" we broke up like two weeks ago , G huncho is single " he shrugged .

" she belonged with me anyway " she said while fixing her hat . " she don't like girls dumbass " g laughed .

" she gone love me though " riah smirked . " all done !" The tattoo artist said and I looked down at it .

  " damnnn!!" G said while looking

  " damnnn!!" G said while looking . " that's hard ! Wanna get my name on you ?" Riah said and I shook my head no making her smack her lips .

" ima just act like you said yes " she laughed . G took a video of it, sent it to me and I posted it on my insta story " take you everywhere I go💕" .

  I know I'm probably crazy for doing this but you only live once , so imma do some crazy shit if I want to .

  I paid the artist and he left . My phone started ringing and it was melo FaceTiming me .

  " heyyy bae !!" I smiled and he laughed . " what you doing ma ?" .

I set the phone up and riah came next to me and gelo was behind us on his phone . " just got done getting tatted , you like it ?" I showed him and his mouth went wide .

  " maya O'Neal...that shit hard as hell !" He screamed making us laugh .  " I know! I love it " I smiled .

  " wassup fat head " He said referring to riah . " shut up before I take Yo bitch " She mugged him .

  " I think you meant MY GIRL, and she don't want you cause she got me nigga " he chuckled .

  " how gay are you ?" G joked with her . " ask Jaden she'll tell you " she winked and they got to play fighting and I just moved away from them .

  " I miss you beautiful " Melo said catching me off guard . " I miss you more pa " I pouted .

  " are coming down here this weekend cause I have a game on Friday " I asked cause i know his games were postponed .

  " yeah I'll be there" he said making me smile. " okay , I'm fina eat and then I gotta go to the facility , I'll call you in the morning " .

  " aight , I love you , be safe and goodnight " He licked his lips and turned off the lights " goodnight I love you " I hung up

  The chef finished cooking and she made chicken teriyaki , white rice and some asparagus.

All three of us went over and started eating until we were done and gelo left and me and Mariah went to the facility ...

  This was the beginning of a new journey.

🛸🛸🛸

The enddd ! I loved this book so much and I'm
So glad and appreciative that y'all did too !💕🥺

  Thank y'all for the reads , comments and votes sm !! By the tim your reading this I already started the second book and it's gonna be a huge time skip😛.

  I love y'all thoo☹️💕 (que the mf das music ) 🥺