Guess🕺🏽💕🛸

" and tell yo bitch to tighten up before I bone her nigga !" I rapped to the music that was playing on the speakers .

I was getting ready for Melos game today and was almost ready .
I had my outfit on (on top ) and my hair was done , I just needed to put on some lip gloss and mascara. I had a game yesterday and believe me I'm sore as hell but I'm not gonna miss out on his game .

Thankfully I finished all my school work earlier cause I know he's gonna wanna go out to eat after .

I sprayed some perfume on me and grabbed my purse , and also melo something to drink out the fridge .

I turned off all the lights and made sure the doors were locked before getting in my Ferrari.

As I was at a stop light amirah FaceTimed me so I sat my phone up .
" heyyy !" I stuck my tongue out making her laugh .
" where you going girl ?" . It looked like she was in the kitchen .

" melo's game , you making some food ?" I smiled .
" some cookies " she showed me the plate of cookies but they almost fell .

" I miss your baking ! " . Them cookies was looking real good on god .

" you needa come down here ! Me and me'arah be so bored without you " She pouted making me laugh .

I continued driving " damn.. I can see if I can fly out there Thursday night cause I don't got practice or school Friday " I said while parking .

" you coming down here Thursday !?" Me'arah asked jumping into the camera .

I turned off my car and grabbed my phone " yea if there are any flights " I laughed .

" but I'm at the stadium right now , I'll call y'all later " I said as I got out the car.

" Ight bitch ! Love you !!" . They both said and I told them goodbye and hung up .

I started waking to the entrance while people flashed pictures of me and reporters asked questions but I just smiled at them and went inside .

I gave the people my ticket and then made it through to the court . There was already hella people here and the boys were warming up on the court .

My seat was behind the teams bench so I sat down and heard my name being yelled from behind .

I turned around and saw some fans yelling and smiling . " hey y'all !" I laughed and waved at them making them scream more .

I turned back around and saw melo walking up to me with his fine ass .

" boy why you looking at me like that " I instantly got nervous cause the way he be looking at me is like he just wanna eat me alive .

" cause you look good na " he chuckled and squatted down since I was sitting .

" thank you " I giggled.
" how many points you going for ?" I asked him while fixing his hair .

" how much you want me to ?" .

I smirked " more than what I did yesterday..so about 55 points " .

" that's light work bae " he laughed and I shrugged " okay mr. 92 points " we both laughed .

He grabbed my hand and stood us both up . " here , I didn't wanna leave it in the locker room and lose it " he gave me his ring and I put it on my other finger ." the game starting , I gotta go " he said .

I held my hand out for us to do our handshake and then we kissed twice . " I love you , now go beat they ass " I bit my lip as he smiled hard .

He hugged me and started walking away " I love you too !" He yelled out making fans awe .

I blushed and blew him a kiss and then sat back down .

_____

" that's my baby !!!" I yelled while everyone else cheered as melo just dunked .

I sat back downin my seat and started recording him . I posted it on my insta story and on regular Instagram.

____

____

" that wasn't a foul reff!" I shouted .

Melo was going for another dunk but another player had put his arm in his face and melo moved it .

I sat back down as melo came to sit on the bench with some of his other teammates that were out .

" his old ass tweakin I swear to god " melo said aggressively to himself.

Since my seat was behind him I put my hands on his shoulders making him turn his head around
" I'm not in the mood yaya.." he said .

I started massaging his shoulders but he pushed my hands off . " maya bro .." he said annoyed and aggressively again .

I took my hands off slowly while he was still looking at me. " fine..sorry " I said lowly and turned my attention back to the game .

I could feel him still looking at me " maya I ain't mea-"

" okay " I said and still focused on the game .
He smacked his lips and turned back around .

Pj had the ball and everyone was up out of there seats to see if he was going to shoot , even me .

He did a step back and shot a three pointer making everyone scream " let's go pj,let's go !" Everyone cheered including me .

He held up three fingers while smiling making everyone laugh .

____

The game was over and the hornets had won , now I'm in the back taking some pictures with fans .

" maya ! Can I get a picture and your autograph?" A boy who seemed like he was around 20 asked me .

I nodded my head and told the little girl that I was taking a picture with goodbye .

" yeah come on !" I smiled .
His friend held the camera and we posed with his hand on my back but in a respectful way and my hand was on his .

" got them " his friend said .
" where do you want me to sign ?" I pulled out a sharpie . " can you do the back of my shirt ?" .

I nodded and signed my name big since he wanted it that way . " all done !" I smiled .

" thank you so much " he smiled , he looked like he was genuinely happy that he got to meet me .

" of course ! Have a great night you two !" I waved goodbye at them and they left .