Locked in🕺🏽💕🛸

" we're still away from each other melo ! We're gonna be busy every single day and trying to have a long distance relationship " I told him and he stood up .

I looked at him confused " a-are you saying ..you wanna break up ? " he asked .

I tried to say something but I just stuttered , damn bitch talk ! .

  " you can't be serious maya . We just gonna throw everything we have away because of a four hour distance!?" His voice started cracking making me stand up .

" no ! No , that's not what I'm saying at all " I held his face  .

" I don't wanna break up ! It just scares me that I could lose you while we're away from each other " I said and he looked down at me .

  " and it scares me that I'm not gonna be able to live by myself and cope without you for who knows how long . " I said while holding onto him .

" I'm not going nowhere and your not gonna lose me ...I'm scared I'm gonna lose you " he sniffed.

  " noo your not . But we knew this was coming , just not this soon " I sighed . I lifted up his head .

  " we can do this melo , we just can't see each other as much but you know the WNBA isn't as 'important' like the nba according to people so.. whenever I'm free then I'll come down there . But we gotta go for our flight now " I patted his shoulder making him laugh .

  We grabbed our luggage's and accessories and headed out to our driver .

  I texted shaqir and told him to be ready cause we had to pick him up too .

____________

  " I'm gonna go take a shower and then start packing .." I told melo .

We just made it back to the house five hours later . He nodded his head " We'll be back , ima stop by miles place real quick " he said referring to him and shaqir as he kissed my head .

  " o-okay , be safe " . He smiled at then and left out .

  I took a deep breath and went upstairs to our bathroom and started the shower and played jhene aiko on the speakers .

  I shaved , washed my hair and washed my body . I got out thirty minutes later and once I dried off I put on my robe .

  I went into my closet and put on deodorant, lotion, my polo pajamas with a black sports bra .

  I heard the door open downstairs and multiple voices .

I stood up and walked out and looked over the balcony the stairs and some of the guys were here .

  I went back to the bathroom and turned the music down a little and seen melo had texted me earlier saying the boys were coming over .

  I needed my luggage's but they were downstairs, If I knew they were coming over I would've put on a shirt .

I ain't have much boobs anyway so it just looked like A crop top . I said fuck it and left downstairs .

  " hey guys " I waved as I looked through one of our closets for the luggage's.

  " Yoo wassup ! Congrats on getting drafted " they said .

  " thank you " I smiled and grabbed three luggage's. " dip can you help me " . He came by me and grabbed the third one and helped me take them up to my closet .

  " you want any food ? I'll order something " he asked me .

  " wing stop, thank you " I pecked his lips and tried to get my stuff but he pulled me back .