Twenty-Eight

Yoongi was in the middle of brushing his teeth, fresh out of the shower when he heard Jungkook softly knock on the bathroom door. He opened the door for Jungkook, who had a set of folded clothes in his hands.

"Good morning." He said.

Yoongi finished brushing his teeth as Jungkook turned the shower on. "Good morning, bun." He said as Jungkook walked towards him and kissed his cheek.

"You're not working today." Jungkook stated. "Let's have a movie marathon on my laptop. We can cuddle all day." He smiled.

Sounded good to Yoongi.

Especially since he was so drained from last night— from this whole week at all. He nodded, pulling one of Jungkook's hoodies over his head as he left the bathroom. He searched for Jungkook's laptop and plugged the charger in next to his bed, putting the laptop in the middle of the bed. The laptop had a password on it, but Yoongi knew what it was.

bunisbaby1

Yoongi never questioned it.

He turned on the laptop and went to Netflix, searching movies on the website for what seemed like forever. No good movies.

"Find something?" Jungkook asked as he walked into Yoongi's bedroom, hair wet and a fresh set of clothes on. He climbed up onto the bed next to where Yoongi was sitting with his legs crossed. He rested his head down on Yoongi's lap, looking as well.

"Not yet." Yoongi said.

Suddenly the laptop was shut closed, Jungkook's quick hands pulling back from the screen. Yoongi looked down at Jungkook in confusion as he realized that he had grabbed his hand. Jungkook pulled his hand to his face, pressing a kiss to his palm.

"I changed my mind." Jungkook said. "We can cuddle and watch movies later. You have no work today. You've been stressed. And I want to mark you, Yoongi. I want to make you feel good. I want to really be your Alpha." He lifted himself from Yoongi's lap and sat up next to him. "If you want to, that is."

Of course he fucking wants to.

That's not even a question at this point. Yoongi has wanted to be marked as his for forever now. God, he wishes it could've been in high school. Wishes that all the fuckers in school would know he's Jungkook's.

"Please." Yoongi nodded at him. "Make love to me, Jungkook. Mark me. Let's go all the way, no more waiting. I'd like that."

Jungkook smiled as he reached for his wallet on Yoongi's bedside table. He opened it and pulled out a condom, laughing as Yoongi looked at it with wide, round eyes.

"How long have you had that?"

"Just since last weekend." Jungkook shrugged, then lowered his head in shame. "My mom gave it to me before I came over here last weekend. Told me to grow the hell up." He peeked up at Yoongi. "Do you know how embarrassing that is?"

Yoongi chuckled as he picked up the laptop and set it on the desk next to his bed, barely able to reach it. "She just wants her son to get laid. Is that so much to ask for?" He smiled as Jungkook grimaced. He crawled to Jungkook and lifted his leg over him, straddling him with a soft smile on his face.

"We're doing this?" Jungkook asked.

"You act like we've never been sexually active in our lives, Koo." Yoongi said as hands made their way to his back, holding him closer. "We'll go slow. We're both technically virgins, so it'll be fun, right?" He smiled.

No.

Because now he's even scared.

But as Jungkook mashed their lips together in a sweet kiss, all of his worries drifted out of his mind. He kissed back, their noses brushing as Jungkook sucked at his bottom lip. His lips were soft, the lip care he always uses coming in handy. He tasted like roses as Yoongi stuck his tongue out to lick his lips.