I Turn Into a Pillow

Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling; I am very sorry that I stole your pocket dimensions. You still own them respectively, but I'm going to borrow them.        ...Possibly indefinitely.  

Nico POV

One thing a lot of people may not know about Will is that he can sleep. I mean, he wakes up at dawn - courtesy of his dad - but he can still fall asleep anytime, anywhere. On a chair at noon, on a bench in the training arena, on a log at the campfire, etc. I even heard a story he fell asleep in the shallows of the lake one time! Who does that? Honestly, sometimes I think my boyfriend is the son of Hypnos, not Apollo.

Why am I telling you about my boyfriend's sleeping habits? Well, I'll tell you the situation of the room I'm in at the moment, and you'll get it. I'm currently laying down on Will's bed, with him literally using my stomach as a pillow. I mean, I don't care how soft my shirt is, The Three Kids I Yelled At are going to come back soon to get us for lunch, I'm feeling very restless because I just woke up, and I have things to do! Okay, fine I don't really have anything to do but still. I'm afraid to move and wake him up, but my legs are asleep and feel like pin-cushions. 

So now you are wondering how I got into this situation. Here's what happened three hours ago:

"Nico, hold still! Your wound opened up a bit, and I need to clean it!" Will says, sitting next to me with a cotton ball dipped in rubbing alcohol in his hand. I scoot closer to the headboard.

"Like Hades, you will. It's cold and it stings." Will rolled his eyes and moves closer.

"Maybe you shouldn't have attacked Ron, and split open your wound then." He says.

"I mean, I would be fine with him being a puddle of darkness," I say and move farther away.

Will grabs my arm with one hand and reaches for me with the cotton-ball one. I quickly judo-flip him Annabeth style and he is left on the bed flat on his back, staring at the ceiling. I wince at the pain that shoots from my shoulder but I ignore it and scoot even farther away from Will. 

I glare at the cotton ball that's still in Will's hand. (Nico vs. Cotton Ball, who will win?) 

Will looks at the cotton ball, then at me. Suddenly a smirk falls on his lips, and I barely have time to think 'uh oh' before he pounces. He grabs my waist, pulls me fully onto the bed, and keeps his arm wrapped firmly around my ribs. I try to wriggle free, but I'm stuck. I huff and lay back in defeat.

"Perfect, now, show me your wound so I can clean it." He says. I give him my best glare but pull the neckline of my shirt sideways so he can clean the wound. It feels like ice is spreading through my body as the rubbing alcohol meets my skin, but I stay still. Will finishes cleaning it and grabs the medicine kit from under the bed. He puts a huge square bandaid on my shoulder. I hiss when something cold and slimy touches my wound from under the bandaid.

"What the Hades was that?" I ask, still lying down on my back with Will's face hovering in the left side of my vision. He holds up a white tube. "Is that toothpaste?" I ask. Will snorts.

"It's a disinfectant. Honestly, you're in the infirmary with me all the time." He says as he shifts around and puts his head on my stomach, using me as a human pillow.

"Will, I hate to break it to you, but I'm not in the infirmary to learn about medicine."

"Oh? So what are you there for?" Will asks with an innocent look.

"youofcourse" I mumble. Will keeps his innocent facade up.

"What? I couldn't hear you." I groan and put an arm over my eyes.

"You, of course. I'm in there all the time because you're there, Will." I say, and I can feel myself blushing even as I roll my eyes. Will hums.

"Yep. All 'cause of me," He mutters happily (and sleepily), then begins to snore softly. I look at him incredulously. 

He actually just fell asleep. 

I sigh and close my eyes as well.

I know. It's all fluff. 

Sorry for the shorter chapter. I want to write more, but it's late and I have school tomorrow. The next chapter is coming soon, my plan is to have another one out by the end of the week, but don't kill me if there isn't one.

Also, sorta random:

So If you look up the definition of 'addicted' on google, this is what comes up:

(informal): enthusiastically devoted to a particular thing or activity.

...Welp I guess I'm addicted to fanfiction.