Chapter 14 - Type

Patting down your pockets once the limo pulled up, you turn each inside out.

"Whatcha looking for, toots?"

"That trapeze artists, Oliver, gave me his number... I can't find the slip of paper he left it on..." a sigh left your lips.

"Shame," Alastor hums, burning the slip of paper behind his back as he opened the door for you, the ashes falling to the pavement.

"It's fine, wasn't that keen anyways," you confess once everyone was sat down. A smaller smile played at Alastor's lips which the rest caught.

~~~

What to draw oh what to draw... a notification pops up on your screen.

@-Bunny.boop
Hi! I have a commission? It's RadioDust;
Angel: Harder, daddy!
Alastor, stabbing him: -_-
Thank you so much!

"How the fuck...?"

"What's wrong?" Niffty leans over your shoulder as she jumps down from the fireplace shelf she was cleaning.

"I got a commission... from someone from my world..."

"Well, that's good right? Means you aren't far!" Niffty tosses more wood into the fire. "What was the commission?"

"RadioDust," You show her the request. "This will be easy,"

~~~

"Y/n... we are... concerned,"

"To say the least," Vaggie mumbles.

"Hm? Why?" You continue to colour in.

"You've been in the same spot for two hours, toots," Angel walks over to your side. "Whatcha drawing?"

"RadioDust Commission... money and something to draw," playing with lighting, Angel bursts into laughter.

"Voila, mademoiselle!" Saving your work after signing your name, you let the group see. Husk snorts as Alastor rolls his eyes, the girls holding back a laugh. Your tablet buzzes, a notification from your favourite artist popping up.

@CheerfulDaisy (Such a good artist! Check them out on DeviantArt!)

It was of an OC and Alastor, a collection of coloured sketches. "They never cease to amaze me," You sigh out, zooming in on the drawings. "Look at the line art!"

"Look at smiles!" Angel grins, moving the focus to Al. "Sexy as ever,"

With Angel now thrown into the ceiling and falling back down in front of you, Alastor walked around to peer at the picture. "Hmm... I do look well drawn,"

"Told ya," Angel groans.

"Choice bit of calico," Alastor hums, admiring the OC. "A bearcat for sure,"

"English please, Al," you chuckle.

"Oh... Well, I would say 'Choice bit of calico' would describe a desirable woman, 'bearcat' would describe a lady with a fierce nature,"

"Further proof Al is a bottom," Angel immediately regretted his words as he was tossed into the wall.

"Just be quiet, legs," Husk suggests.

"Wait, Angel, I have a piece you might like," finding the right picture it was of the OC and Angel in glittering gold.

"Holy fuck," Husk chokes on his drink, letting it spit on the fire and ignite. "Shit!"

"Glad I have that effect, Husky~"

"Shut yer' mouth," he grumbles as Niffty puts out feather which caught fire.

"Oh! That looks cool!" Niffty settles in your lap and presses a photo; A valentines card with three options: Al, Angel and Husk. "Wow!"

"The description is better,"

Alastor wants to give You a photo of his heart (well ... maybe not his own ...) and also invite You to a photo session, just you two ...

Angel Dust did not stint glitter for You. He also prepared an exciting night c;

Husk agreed to play poker with You - strip poker ... He has a good day, so he will share with You his bottle of cheap booze too.

You read out loud. "And of course most chose Al,"

"Like I'd share my booze,"

"That's... That's all you took from that??" Vaggie gapes.

"Yes," Husk rests on the couch, curling up for a nap. Your tablet buzzes again.

@-Bunny.boop
Thank you so much! This looks amazing!

"Another happy customer," You shift to hold Niffty better as she scrolls through tumblr

"Oh my god there's fanfiction!" Before she could read it, Alastor took it away.

"I don't think so, my dear," he hands you back the tablet. "I think it's best we all have dinner and head to bed, the moon has risen for quite sometime," He points his microphone to the window where the moonlight flooded in from.

~~~

"Hey, Nif?" You and Niffty were the first to go to bed. "Does... What's... Would... dammit,"

"What's wrong, Y/n?"

"I just... I was wondering about this, that OC, is that Al's type?"

"He doesn't really have a type... At least I don't think so..." she tilts her cute little head to the side, her smile softening. "You like him don't you?"

"Pfft what? No," she leans in. "I mean... Maybe?" She narrows her eye. "Ok, yes, so what if I do? Not like he'd like me,"

"You never know, Y/n... He seems awfully close to you despite the fact you're like a total stranger!"

"Thanks for the optimism, Nif," you bend down and give the cyclops a hug. "Night,"

"Night!"

~~~

CheerfulDaisy is such an amazing artist I can't-

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CheerfulDaisy is such an amazing artist I can't-

- Anna ❤️