Chapter 6 - Lollipop cane thingy

Getting ready for bed you finished washing your face and shut off your bathroom lights. Giving out a loud yawn, covering your mouth in the process you notice a glowing swirl on your bedside table. Taking a closer look at the object you realised it was a lollipop with a bow, similar to the one you dropped to hell with, except this one was... well, glowing!

"I thought I threw you out?" Picking it up, the stick suddenly extended into a staff. "Holy shit! Big lollipop!" Dropping it to the ground, you back up, the sudden movement startling you. You peer at the object before picking it up. "Can I like kill people with this? Send them to double hell?" You snicker at your reference before looking at the time.

1:26 AM

Rolling your eyes you lean the lollipop cane thing against the wall and get into bed. Watching the now toned down glow, it easily soothes you into sleep.

"I'll figure you out tomorrow..." you mumble quietly.

~~~

Walking down the hall, you practiced spinning your 'candy cane'... literally. A few clatters ring in the hall from your failed attempts, but eventually you got the hang of it, of course nothing as good as what Alastor did in the pilot.

"Y/n!" Dropping the cane once again you pick it up then look up to see the cyclops demon in front of you.

"What's up, Niffty?"

"I was just going to call you down for lunch! But I also wanted to talk to you about a theory,"

"Go on, my little redhead," she giggles and scuttles to the elevator which you hurried to catch just in time.

"So! I've read plenty of fanfics where the reader goes into another universe... I think this is something like that!"

"I'm in a fanfic??" She shrugs making you look up. "Please make this an x reader!"

"Ooh... x reader with who?" The little demon nudges your leg.

"Anyone really, I'm a very lonely gal, Nif," she rolls her single eye as you both reach the dining room.

"You must have a preference for someone, Y/n,"

"What if it was you?~" she squeals with a blush making you chortle. "Jokes, but what was your theory?"

"Well the ones I read, like from Anna Watson, her other world reader books all have a connection back to their home world," you contemplate the idea, thinking about if it was possible, as you pushed your chair in against the table.

"I'll see what I can do," taking some bacon and placing it on your plate you realise Charlie's confused stare. "Niffty said there might be a connection from this world to my home world because the fics she read had that when the character was in a similar situation... the only problem is that the character was still on earth but I'm in hell!"

"Weren't you able to access your previous art?"

"Damn, you're right! Guess Niffty's theory might work," placing the lollipop on the table it suddenly shoots open and impales a bottle of juice.

"Holy fuck!" Husk ducks under the table, clutching his booze bottle tight.

"Oh... yeah, that does that too," as everyone recovered from the sudden fright, though Alastor seemed the only one not bothered by it, you take the lollipop and pry it out of the hole in the plastic. "I'll figure this out, and I'll figure out that phone thingy,"

"Right..." Charlie watches as Niffty cleans up the juice before turning to you. "Anyways, that ad will go up tomorrow on Main Street! So hopefully we'll get some new patrons!"