•31•

Tom and I sit in the love seat watching a movie after finishing up with the rest of the Christmas decorating. The house is covered in pretty lights, the fire is going, and a Christmas movie plays on tv. This is perfect. He is perfect.
"Do you want to stay the night?" I ask.
"Definitely." He smiles.
His phone starts ringing, and he turns it on silent.
"That's Harrison, who is going to freak out when he hears about this so I'm gonna keep you my little secret as long as possible." He mutters.
"That won't last long, you're very handsy with me." I tease and he scoffs.
"Handsy? Me? You're the one who can't keep her lips to herself!"
"Scuse' me sir but you're the one who kissed me first!" I exclaim.
"For the paps, not because I wanted to." He says and my mouth drops.
"Wait okay so when did you know you liked me?" I ask.
"It was the night I told you I didn't want you around and slammed the door in your face." He says.
"Oh well what a lovely memory!" I say sarcastically and he laughs.
"It's because even though I was an ass, you still cared. I never thought I'd find a girl who would see that side of me and not run away.."
I truly believe that every other girl has run away, because he was made specially for me, and I was made for him.
My phone starts ringing, and I see it's Haz again. I hold the phone up, letting Tom see the screen. Maybe we should answer.. what if something is wrong.
"Hey Haz." I say, putting the phone on speaker.
"Toms missing Eliana! He won't answer his phone and he's been gone all day! I don't know what to do! Also I ate pancakes in his trousers and spilled syrup all over them!" Haz yells.
"You what mate?" Tom says, and I laugh.
"You fuckin bitch you have been ignoring me for no reason?!" Haz exclaims.
"Which trousers of mine have you ruined?" Tom asks.
"I uh- well you see-"
"Why are you even wearing them in the first place?" He shakes his head.
Haz completely ignores his question, and moves on to what he feels is more important.
"Why aren't you guys here? I'm lonely." He says and I feel kinda bad that my bestie is alone.
"Because I'm staying here tonight." Tom says.
"Without me? Rude." Haz scoffs. "I'm coming over too."
"Haz maybe give us a night to ourselves yeah?" Tom suggests.
Haz goes silent, but soon a loud girlish shriek comes from the speaker, and I cover my ears at the volume.
"You guys are together now aren't you?!" He yells.
"Yeah, we are." Tom says with a proud smile. "Now I'm hanging up on you because I want to make out with my girlfriend goodbye."
Tom hangs up my phone, and throws it across the sofa. I look at him happily, and he lifts his brow at me.
"What?" He asks.
"You called me your girlfriend." I smile.
"Well Isn't that what you are?" He giggles.
"I liked hearing it." I say.
"Come here my beautiful girlfriend." He grins, and pecks my lips.
We hear a loud banging sound coming from outside. Tom quickly stands to his feet, and walks over to the window. We hear it again, and I follow behind him to the door. So much for a peaceful night together. This neighborhood is really safe, I can't imagine someone's trying to break in.
"What is it?" I ask him.
An even louder sound comes from outside, and I listen closely.
"It's coming from the garage." I say.
He opens the door, and I follow closely behind him we see the garage door is open, and the light is on. Someone broke in?! We get to the door, and all my fear subsides when I see who's in here.
"Where the hell is it?!" My sister groans.
"Are you sure you left it here?" Paddy asks.
"Yes! It's just disappeared!" Lily exclaims.
Tom and I look to each other, knowing we need to fix this. Our siblings can't be doing drugs..
"Looking for the pills you stole paddy?" Tom speaks up, making the two jump in fright.
"I- I didn't think you'd find out." The boy stutters.
"Get your ass home. We will talk about this tomorrow. I'm too fucking angry to even deal with you right now." Tom says firmly, and paddy hangs his head low, walking past us and out the door.
"Please don't tell mum and dad." Lily pleads.
"Lil this isn't you! This is pure stupidity!" I scold.
"I just wanted to have some fun.." she sighs.
"Lily, this shit isn't fun." Tom says calmly. "It just about ruined my life. I'm lucky I didn't get addicted, or die from it. Be smarter than I was. I know you can be."
She nods, looking to the ground.
"Go to bed, and we will talk tomorrow." I say.
"Are you going to tell?" She asks.
"I said we will talk tomorrow."
She sighs, walking past me to go to the house.
Oh my god.. I can't believe that just happened. Never in a million years would I suspect my sweet little sister to be doing Xanax bars. She's always had a good head on her shoulders and she's always exceeded everyone's expectations of her. As easy as it would be to blame Toms little brother, I can't. She made her own choice.
"I'm going to kill paddy." He mutters to himself.
"Don't get too worked up.. they're just kids." I say.
"Just kids?! He snuck into my house and stole drugs Eliana! Then he gave them to your little sister! You should be just as angry as I am!"
I grab Toms hands, trying to calm him down.
"You have screwed up too Tom. Did someone yelling at you help? No. So why do that to paddy?"
He lets out a long breath, and I notice his shoulders relax.
"I hate that you're always right." He mutters and I smile.
"Teens are gonna screw up, it's in their nature. We can either help them through it and help them grow from it, or we can shame them and treat them like criminals." I say. "I helped you, and I think we should help your brother."
"You're amazing darling." He smiles, and leads me back into the warmth of the house. We head back into my room for the night, and I grab a towel, wanting to take a shower before I go to sleep.
"So what are the rules exactly?" He asks.
"What do you mean?" I say, sitting on the bed next to him.
"I mean, what are the rules.. you know.. sexually." He says. "Is it just sex that's a no or is it like, everything?"
I honestly have never had this conversation with anyone before because I've only ever been with church boys. It makes me happy that he cares enough to ask.
"I wouldn't say everything is off limits.." I trail off. "I mean, I've never had anyone want to do anything before so I don't really know what I'm comfortable with."
He looks at me with surprise.
"Really?" He asks. "No one?"
"No one wants the innocent girl." I shrug.
"Hmm, well I disagree." He mumbles, pressing a soft kiss to my jaw. "I love your innocence."
He moves down my neck, sucking on my skin slightly.
"Is this okay?" He asks softly.
"Y-yes." I breathe out, never having experienced this before.
He does that for a minute, biting down on my skin which causes goosebumps to rise everywhere. His thumb runs over the patch, and he smirks to himself.
"You just got your first hickey." He giggles to himself.
I knew once all of this started.. I wouldn't want to stop..
"What's the next step?" I ask quietly and he gets a spark in his eyes. This is Tom's world, and I can see just how anxious he is to introduce me to it.
"Sweetheart, if it were up to me you'd be sitting on my face right now.. whimpering and begging." He says lowly, and his words make me squeeze my legs together, which he definitely notices.
"But that's going to have to wait." He finishes.
For once, I actually see why people have such a hard time saving themselves.

Drawn To YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara