chapter 9

(This is going to have different pov also ⚠️TW⚠️ angin there will be tears of blood stuff like that)

*athadora's pov*

A few days ago caius and aro have become like depressed and more angry me and sculpia are becoming worried. So we are going to talk to them to be fair they are our mates so we should be able to calm them down.

But were becoming suspicious they barely visit us ever since they came back from forks but now since something happed there coming a bit more. But there being like Marcus also Marcus has become more depressed it's been a long time he should get over it.

Anyway it's now 3pm were waiting for them to come at that moment they enter we go to kiss them but they push us away. "What's wrong caius" I ask in a demanding tone "NOTHING IS WRONG ATHADORA" caius yelled at me making me back up.

"What's wrong with everyone in this castle when you all come back from forks everyone is smiling and then a few days ago everyone became depressed or extra angry" sculpia asked on the edge of yelling. "WELL IF YOU TWO MUST KNOW OUR MATE WHO IS EVERYONES SUNSHINE IS NOW DEPRESSED AND NOT LEAVING HER CHAMBERS" cauis tells at us.

When him and aro realize what he said there eyes widened "so your cheating on us" I asked in disbelief "it's not cheating if shes out mate" aro says. "So your cheating on her my god either way your cheating on one of us" sculpia said at that aro and cauis storm out the castle.

*Marcus pov*

I was in the throne room reading when my brothers stormed in "brother let's go check on our mate shall we" aro said I nodded and got up has we got to her door we heard her singing.
(song on top I love this song) as soon as she finished tears that would never fall were in our eyes we started to smell her blood tears my brothers couldn't stand hearing her like this so they left I knocked on her door.

"Who is it" I heard her say "it's me Marcus" I said "come in" at those words i quickly opened her door I hadn't seen her in a while as soon as I closed the door  there she was hugging me tightly.
I hugged her as tight as possible I picked her up holding her close I laid her down on the bed and got on she quickly cuddled onto my chest we held onto each other for dear life.

"Mi cara was has you like this" when I said that she put her hand to my cheek showing me aro with sculpia and cauis with athadora "oh mi cara it's ok" I hugged her closer she inhaled my scent and a bit of the pain in my heart left but it still hurt she needed her other mates.

I kissed her head as she fell asleep which I assume was the first time in days while she slept I wanted to talk to my brothers.

I kissed her head as I went to leave she whispered "dont leave me" a smile tugged on my lips "I'll be back soon i have to do something important I'll be back" she nodded triedly.
When I left I went to aros office knowing they were talking in there I get to the office and walk in "she knows" I told them they looked puzzled.

"She knowaknows about athadora and sculpia thats why shes upset" they now looked guilty "ok- let's go talk to her"

*Bonnie's pov*
(After Marcus left)

After Marcus left I decided I'm done trying if they want me in there lives they can come find me because I'm done being the second choice I got dressed into a red dress with black heels.

I wanted to talk to my butterfly friends so I went into the garden on my way I saw some of the guard who I greeted and they looked shocked i then found the butterflies a big group of butterflies

I sat down leaning against a tree than  beauty one of my favorite butterflies landed on my nose but I put her on my finger.

After a while Marcus came and sat next to me I sat in between his legs as he held me tightly looking at beauty.

Ok y'all here's the update anyway what do you think should like happen next it seems like bonnie is finally seeing she worth so let me know if you have ideas I will tomorrow I will release my schedule and tomorrow I  will update my other story "Cullens mate" so yeah that's all I love you all stay safe ❤❤❤❤❤