chapter 6

*Alistairs pov*

Time skip on the plane

Bonnie was now reading a book on the history of books.

"How is she so... intelligent while shes so young" aro questioned while everyone was waching the young girl read.

"She might look young but the longer she lives the more intelligent she becomes shes a few weeks old , looks 8 , but she now has the mind of around a 20 year old last night she had the mind of a teenager but it evolved" I told them at that they instantly looked at me.

"Ok this Is going be sound rude because its ment to be but how does she like you not even the other one likes you so why does she" jane asked ignoring her brother's eye roll.

"A I'm not that mean and B she's different" I told  as I looked back at bonnie she looked so innocent then alec said "as in" catching my attention.

"Like shes nothing like renesmee. Renesmee thinks everyone who isn't her family or the mutts are bad but bonnie thinks otherwise wise. She says no matter what no one is truly bad and that even in the darkness there is a light so strong that will help everyone at first I didn't agree till she convinced me she is that light to many I dont know how the cullans and mutts can hate her she always sees beauty in darkness" I respond.

"I'm glad we could save her from them" Marcus said making me chuckle all of them looked at me with a questioning look.

"She's not the kind that needs saving, she became her own knight in shinning armor, it's like she forged her own sword and put on her own armor, she stepped into the flames with no fear of burning , she carried the weight of the world when no one asked her too, she became more than a savior she became her own hero" I told him with a smirk.

"But sometimes the soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone" I finished my smirk turning into a small frown that was till bonnie went into a vision I was the only one that noticed till the dumbass felix spoke  "what's wrong with bonnie" "she went into a vision"

*Bonnie's pov*

I was reading a book about books till I got sucked into a vision unlike alice I dont gasp when I went into a vision

^^^^^vision^^^^^

A girl it looked like me but if I was 17 I was on cauis chest we were both reading till aro and Marcus came out.

Marcus was smiling he picked me picked me up putting he on his shoulder upside down.

"Put me down" I told him in between my fit of giggles as aro , Marcus , and caius were laughing as a squirmed that's till Alistair and a few guards  came out joining my mates and I as we laughed

^^^^^end of vision^^^^^

When I came out of my vision I went back to reading.

*third pov*

Alistar went to bonnie to see what she saw everyone else was curious but didn't say anything knowing aro would look into Alistairs mind.

"hey bon-bon can you show me you vision" Alistair asked the young girl she nodded and put her hand on his cheek showing him what she saw.

he gasped and then smiled knowing his little girl was going to be happy and loved everyone was shocked he smiled. He. Just. Smiled.

he started to see bonnie as a daughter

he kissed her head and went back to his seat aro held out his hand Alistair gave him his hand when aro saw he smiled a real smile.

*aros pov*

(Time skip to when there at the castle)

Bonnie and Alistair were in there rooms "what did you see brother" asked Marcus.

"If You must know cauis and a older version of bonnie were in the garden laying down peacefully till both of us came out you.
grabbed bonnie and held her upside down we all started to laugh as she tried to get out of your grip Alistair came out with a few guards and started laughing with us we are going to be happy all of us" I finished.

Everyone in the room smiled hearing that our day went on felix went to train we knew most likely bonnie would train and win

*Bonnie's pov*

I was in my room painting till I heard a knock "come in" and in came felix.

"I was wondering if you would like to try to beat me" he spoke "of course" I told him getting out my seat he held out his big hand.

which I took as we were walking we talked about our hobbies how he was turned my home life we got to the gym and got on opposite sides.

~~~~~~~~Next chaper will be out tonight ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 262 READS LIKE OMG THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU ❤❤❤😊😊😊~~~~~~~~~